Welcome to Camp!

With most of Class A having passed the exams, yet another deception was revealed. Apparently, the summer camp that was a reward for doing well... was actually a training camp, and those who failed needed it the most. So everyone was going. As it was far, far away from the city... they needed to pack bags for the week long trip. Everyone was excited, with the exception of Izuku, for the trip. Well, considering that he didn't really want to be a hero, that was to be expected.

The bus ride to the summer camp was rather boring, all things considered. Izuku relaxed, reclining back to try to get some shuteye as the bus followed the singular road out here. Ochako rested against him, while Bakugo got a pic on his phone for blackmail. When he heard the camera snap, which he knew the blond had forgotten to silence, the greenette growled at him, "I better not see that on your phone when I hack it later. If I find that you sent it to Auntie, then you're dead meat."

Izuku wasn't one to say idle threats, so Katsuki tried to keep his voice level as he replied, "N-Noted..." He quickly sent it to his email, then deleted all traces of it. He technically didn't send it to his mother, and did delete it... but... he didn't follow the spirit of the action.

However, before Izuku could ask if he actually followed through with it, the bus slowed down. They hadn't yet arrived, but they were stopping, for one reason or another. That became clear...er... when Aizawa, their teacher, called out to them. "Alright everyone, Pit stop. Get out."

Gently shaking Uraraka, he told her what Aizawa told everyone already, "Wake up. Pit stop." She grumbled, not wanting to move, calling him, of all people, comfy. Looking away, Izuku extradited himself from the girl's weight (not that she really had any, mind you), stretched his arms up, then got to his feet. Something was up, he knew. Aizawa wouldn't give them a pit stop if there wasn't. Everyone else was carefree, and leaving the bus... but Izuku knew better. There was a catch to this pit stop. 
She was still groggy as she stretched and left as well. Still a bit out of it,  she wandered to right next to the greenette... mumbling incoherently in her sleepy daze.

Amused, Izuku just smiled and decided to give her a wake up call. "Was my shoulder that comfortable?"

"Eep!" She realized what he said, becoming wide awake and red from embarrassment, covering her face in her hands, yet keeping her pinkies lifted, in order to avoid floating off. "I-it was good, thanks..."
Nodding, he finally led the two of them over towards the bus exit. "Cmon, get ready. I think Aizawa has a trap for us."
"Right." She left the bus, while Izuku grabbed his Redeemer. All of the Class A students had been asked to wear clothes they could train in... and Izuku wore his usual outfit. The Deathslinger outfit. Gripping the Redeemer in his left hand, he exited the bus, noting that everyone was listening to Aizawa and... wait, were those the Wild, Wild Pussycats? Or at least two of them, plus some... angry, lost child. A reminder of who Katsuki used to be, before he recieved that slap in the face after the USJ. 

Speaking of him, Bakugo gave a glance at him, surprised that he carried his famous speargun out of the bus, before he realized what exactly was going on. Everyone else was embracing the fresh air and gentle breeze, while Izuku noticed a small building in the distance. He also observed one of the two women approaching Aizawa, discussing something quietly, while the other, blonde woman... looked over all the students. However, hers seemed to linger on the boys... well, most of them, with a hunger. And that hunger eventually extended to him. It was then that he felt some kind of... menacing aura next to him, as well, in competetion. The blond woman, clearly the Pro hero Pixie-Bob, faltered, before turning her gaze elsewhere. Looking to his left, where Ochako was, the greenette found that she was the one glaring at the blonde hero. "I don't like her." Damn, I am not making her mad, the former vigilante thought before moving to confirm what he suspected.