The USJ Attack

That was the beginning of an illustrious vigilante career. Several months passed by since then. UA had sent messages for a... personal... talk with him, but Izuku wasn't interested. Not after the verdict Power Loader informed him of. Spiting them, he was determined to make his own way in the world. His quirklessness didn't make him weak. Far from it, as the hero death toll continued the climb. After another successful evening, he sighed, ready to turn back... only to be greeted by the sound of clapping. With narrowed eyes, Izuku saw a man emerge from the shadows, watching him from behind tinted glasses. He wore a purple suit and smoked a cigarette. He was grinning at Izuku's actions. Meanwhile, his grin was... irritating. With little time and patience, the greenette was blunt, "What do you want?"

"You hate heroes, I hate heroes, I think we can help each other out."

He was not a villain. And wouldn't want to be one, especially since... well... "You do realize I hunt villains too?"
However, the man said the golden words. All of his hatred at the world, and the man offered him an outlet. "Well, I was going to offer you a chance to strike UA, but if you're not interested..."
He clenched the Redeemer tighter. If they won't recognize my skill in the exam, then I'll make them see now. "You had me at 'strike UA'."
The change in tone made the man smile. "Oh...?"

The boy didn't move, but gave an ultimatum: "I have two terms."
"Name them."
"You will pay for my services."
He waved a hand. The man didn't judge, and money didn't seem to be an issue. "Fine."
"And... if we run into him, you will leave Katsuki Bakugo to me."
A spattering of revenge. How perfect. "Deal!" He laughed. "I want you to meet the boss."

After following the frankly sketchy looking man, he finally brought Izuku to a run-down bar. Its sign was faded, and read: Dead Dog Saloon. Smiling, he asked, slyly, "Is this a joke, or just irony?"
The man looked back at the boy and laughed. He had a sense of humor similar to his own, a good start. "Maybe a bit of both?"
When they entered, they found the bar was similar in appearance to the outside, run down, but still well off enough to have full stock of spirits and alcohol. The bartender was a man made of dark purple smoke, the only other parts of him being his large blazing yellow eyes, and a large metal neck brace. There was a TV playing nothing but static, but that didn't bother the vigilante. What did was the other man in front of them with silver-blue hair. He was sitting, turned away from him, and mumbling about... something or another. It was only when the man in the purple cleared his throat did those two turn to see them. The bartender asked first, narrowing his eyes. "Who is this, Giran?"

So that's his name... Giran... or at least a pseudonym, Izuku thought as 'Giran' replied. "Kurogiri... Shigaraki... This is the famous Deathslinger."
The ruby red eyes of the silver haired man narrowed. He wasn't sure which name applied to this one, but figure that he was the one that he really needed to... please. Frankly, Izuku didn't want to do anything of the sort, but figured that he had a... powerful quirk. "Really?"
Giran continued, while the greenette carefully watched both of them, "He's offered to help with your USJ attack."
The fogbound man's eyes crinkled, "Welcome aboard."
Giran did add the caveat now, however, "He does have terms, however."
"Which are?"
Izuku spoke up. "I get paid for my services, and you leave the hero in training: Katsuki Bakugo, to me."

The misty man seemed amiacable enough. Easy to work with. "Seems easy enough, don't you agree Tomura?"

"Fine..." He scratched his neck. He hadn't spoken before now, and his voice was just as terrible as his appearance. Tomura... that's his name...
Izuku turned to him, annoyed with him. He was already itching to kill, because of his . "What's your problem?"
The bartender told him before Tomura could do anything. "Don't mind him, he is usually irritable."
Izuku sighed, trying to dissipate his impatience, at least with the respectable one. "At least you are reasonable."