The Seal of Restraint Breaks...

Training was more laid back the third day for Class A. It was a good day for the trio, as they did a three way spar. Uraraka danced through the minefield and bullet hell that Izuku and Katsuki made for each other. It was full on hell, but it was good practice. Katsuki's overwhelming power worked to force them to work together, while Uraraka's quirk forced the two of them to be agile, and Izuku's tricks kept them prepared for anything. Class A, when they took their break, couldn't help but watch. They managed to keep it up until Izuku used the speargun's chain to wrap them together, and threw them into the ground. They soon stopped for lunch.

As they ate, Izuku gave them some pointers. "Kat, you should focus on what kind of explosion you want. When in a fight, you often use the biggest you can make, but I think a good move for you to develop is to use small explosions to blind an enemy."
He thought about it for a moment, actually considering the advice. "Really?"
And, so Izuku nodded, and spoke genuinely, "If you manage to make your enemies look at your 'firecrackers', then you'll have an advantage."

Meanwhile, Ochako was just as eager for advice as Katsuki was. "What about me?"
Beaming, he was happy to oblige, free of charge, of course. "You did really well, I would suggest getting some ranged gear and training with it. Your biggest weakness is that you're not effective outside of CQC so much."

That made complete sense, and she thought about a variety of devices... somehow reaching the conclusion that a grappling hook would be perfect. Just like Izuku's Redeemer. "Right!"

The greenette got up and stretched. "I think I'm done training for the day, myself. We did too much, I think. It's not healthy to do any more."

The ashen blond clenched and opened his hand, testing it for pain. "Yeah... my arms are sore."
Ochako was already in agreement. "I already threw up... I'm done too."
Curious, Izuku didn't know about if her 'training' from the day before was actually useful. And since the other classmates wouldn't talk to him, he asked her. "Do you think your nausea training did any good?"
The brunette agreed, tentatively. "Yeah. I think I need some more, honestly."

Izuku nodded, understanding. Getting used to nausea is a gradual process, and it would actually improve from that... training... but that was for tomorrow. Not now. "Alright. Let's relax for the rest of the day."

The other two quickly "Agreed."

Izuku rested against a tree, Katsuki sitting next to him, and Ochako leaned into him. She had fallen asleep. He was content to watch the clouds, and the others, train. The teachers gave them a bit more leeway after observing their form of training, agreeing that taking it too far would only hinder them all. He sighed, Perfect life, right here.

However, three people approached the group. Mina, Hagakure, and Momo.

Katsuki basically growled at them, echoing his own thoughts. "What do you want?"

Izuku shushed him, and rephrased the question. "Kat, I want to hear what they want to say." He obliged, but still gazed daggers at the new trio.

Momo spoke for the three of them. "We want to apologize. For everyone."

Izuku narrowed his eyes. No one person could speak for everyone. Since others could disagree, and still be forgiven for something they didn't mean. "For?"
"Our actions after you told us the truth about you. We have been selfish and hurtful to you."

Izuku thought for a moment, and responded, "I won't forgive you..."

Their eyes widened, scared, until he finished his statement. Then they realized, slowly, why he didn't just forgive them. "...until you get Ochako's forgiveness. You, and the rest of the class, hurt her badly when you ostracized everything related to me. Kat didn't really care, and you gave him good cause to keep away from you, but the rest of you..." he shook his head. "That was heartless. Also, if they want my forgiveness, they all have to ask it for themselves. None of this we speak for the collection bullshit. Understood?"
The three nodded, with Mina replying: "Crystal."
And that was a satisfactory answer for the ex-vigilante. "Good. Leave us alone. Ochako's asleep, and I don't want to disturb her."
"Ok..." They left meekly. Without a fuss.