Chapter 14

After a few drinks in Nova was looking at the song book of songs to sing to. She had already sung one song and was ready to sing another one since the alcohol was helping her feel better. She seen a song that caught her eye and grinned at Dean.

He started to take a drink as he noticed her looking at him, "What?"

"Sing this with me." She points to Meatloaf's Paradise by the Dashboard Light.

He looks and shakes his head, "Oh no, definitely not. I don't sing honey. Especially in public."

"Puh-wease." She gave him the puppy dog eyes, "For me."

He stares at her, "Fine." He downs the rest of his drink, "I hate you right now."

"No you don't, you loovvee me."

He smirked, "You're right, I do."

She grinned, kissed his cheek then went and put in their request with the Dj. When it was their turn and as they started singing Dean had a hard time taking his eyes off her.

"I gotta know right now! Do you love me?  Will you love me forever? Do you need me? Will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?" As Nova sang she stared into Dean's eyes.

When the song was over Dean pulled her to him and smashed a kiss on her lips as everyone cheered at their performance. Nova smiled into the kiss as she placed her hand on the back of his head.

During the kiss though, they didn't know Sam had walked in, seen them kissing then stormed out.

They finally got off the stage, saying sorry to the other patrons and sat back down in their seats.

"Sorry about that."

"Sorry for what? The kiss? Don't be." She smiled at him, "This might be the alcohol talking but I liked it. And don't forget, I could have pushed you away but I didn't. In fact I kissed you back."

"That is true. You did." He nodded as the waitress brought them both a beer and he took a drink of one.

They ended up staying a few more hours, until the bar closed down. After they got into the car they just sat there.

"So where to now?"

"Uhm, I don't know." She says as she watches the cars leave the parking lot, then looks at him, "I had fun, thank you."

"Me too, but I should be thanking you. You helped with the fun." He moved some of her hair behind her ear.

"No, need to thank me." She grinned at him.

They stared at each other for a moment then Nova leaned over and started kissing him.

She pulled away, keeping her face close to his, "Sorry."

"Don't be." He smiles.

She smiles then climbs into the back seat.

"What are you doing?"

She didn't say anything, just leaned up, hooked him under his arms and pulls him back towards her. He smirks as he moves back there with her. As soon as he was sitting down she grabbed him, pulled her to him and they began kissing.

She then straddles him, not breaking the kiss and cups the sides of his head. When she deepened the kiss he slid his hands under her shirt and rubbed his hands up her skin, taking her shirt with him. He takes her shirt off and kissed all over her chest as he took her bra off.

"Mm." She hums as she rubs her fingers through his hair.

She takes his jacket and shirts off but as they start kissing again he moves her, making her lay back on the seat, with him above her. He smiles down at her then looks at her tattoo as he runs his fingers along it.

As he kisses her neck he undoes her pants the same time she undoes his. He kissed down her body but once he got to her stomach, he noticed the scar and looked up at her confused as he ran his fingers over it. She just looked at him and shook her head, he took the hint and slid her pants off then kissed back up her body. 

After his pants and briefs had been slid down he slid into her.

"Oh damn Dean." She breathed out, pushing her head back towards the seat.

As he moved in and out of her, she kissed the base of his neck but as she sucked a little she grazed her teeth along his skin making him grumbled out of pleasure.

"Shit Nova." He breathed out as she moved the kisses down his shoulder.

"Fuck, faster baby." She moaned out.

He moved his hands under her shoulder blades, held onto her shoulders and did what she commanded, making her moan out his name.

Once they both hit their high, he kissed her passionately then relaxed, laying his head on her chest.

"That was friggin amazing." He tried catching his breath.

She rubbed her fingers back and forth in his hair, "Yes it was. You're amazing."

He looks at her, "Years of practice." He then gave her a cheesy grin.

She giggled, shaking her head, "You're such a dork." She rubs her hand down his cheek, "An adorable one at that."

He leans his head up and kisses her softly. They then went another round but this time they flipped over where she was on top of him.

After they were done he rubbed his hands down the front of her body and his thumb over her scar.

"Is it okay to ask how or what this is from?"

She looked down at it and sighed then moved off him so he sat up and they both got dressed.

She spoke softly, "It was after my accident. We thought, thought the baby was fine. But with all the other injuries they, the nurses and doctors, missed this hairline tear on my uterus. Which was leaking fluid inside me. They didn't realize at first until I felt... weird, then started having these horrible pains. They had to do an emergency c-section but the baby." She took a deep breath and let it out as tears came to her eyes. "He was too young to survive out in the world."

"Come here." He whispered and pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you babygirl. I'm here now." He rubs his hand down the back of her head as she rest her head in the crook of his neck.

"It's okay." She sniffled, "You're here now, that's what matters."

They laid down, cuddling with her laying her head on his chest and fell asleep.