Chapter 32

As Dean and Nova were dancing closely the music, he started kissing on her neck making her bite her lips together.

"Mm Dean, we shouldn't be doing this." She breathed out.

"And why not?" He smirked in her ear as he pulled her closer and whispered in her ear, "You've got to admit, this brings back a good memory between us."

"Mhm." She hummed as she nodded, "True."

Thinking back to that night they were together she let out a small smile as she grinded herself up against him to the beat of the music. As they continued to dance she interlocked her fingers behind his head then pulled his face to hers and kissed him.

After a few seconds he pulled away, "How about we take this to my room." He then placed a hard kiss on her neck.

She tilted her head to the side and ran her fingers through his hair, "Sounds like a good plan. I have a break coming up. "

He then pulled away, grabbed her hand then led her to his room. As soon as the door was closed they started deeply kissing each other, only pulling away to take off each other's shirt.

~~~~

Once they were done he rolled off her, laying next to her while breathing heavily.

"Okay. Wow." She breathed out, "What time is it? Daryl's gonna kill me if I'm late for my break again."

Dean rolled to his back and looked at the time, "Oops."

The events played out in her mind making her smirk as she sat up. "I knew we shouldn't have done that on my break. But you had to go and do that thing with that thing."

"Oh, you mean that thing you were begging me for?" He smirked back.

She laughed as she put her shirt back on, "Regardless, should be mad at you, you know. I tried calling you and your brother a few times and I went ignored. Anyways I told you to hurry it up."

"Well let's not argue about good sex."

"It was good wasn't it?"

"Mmhmm." He then he leaned up on his elbow, "Don't get too excited We shouldn't get too attached this time. I'm just rolling through."

She rolled her eyes, "You know, there was a million ways you could have said that."

Right as she finished getting dressed, Crowley walked in.

"Whoa!" Dean called out.

"Whoa?" Crowley looked between him and Nova. "Hello Moose's girl."

Nova rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms, "I haven't been his girl for a year now."

"What's going on here?" Crowley raised an eyebrow.

"What's it look like?" Dean smirked.

"In my bed?"

"What?" Dean looked around as Nova smiled, "Oh, yeah." He grinned, shrugging.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

Nova smirked remembering how Sam and Dean used to say that to each other. Dean then got up and started getting dressed.

"Get a room you two." She giggled.

"Had a room till you two soiled it."

"I'm sure I'll see you later, Crowley." She started to walk out.

"Oh I'm sure you will Moose's ex-girl ."

She turned around and looked at him, "The name's Nova, you jackass."