Chapter 26

Nova woke up and looked around then seen Sam staring at her.

"Morning babe." He smiled at her.

"Morning." She smiled back.

He moves her hair behind her ear, "How'd you sleep?"

"Perfect, next to you is always perfect. Sam?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah, I'm great, why?"

"Oh nothing." She giggles lightly, "Just wondering since I woke up and you were watching me sleep."

"Yeah, sorry about that." He chuckled, "You're just so beautiful and through everything you've stuck by my side. Haven't fully given up on me like someone would have."

"I love you too much to give up on you, on us."

"I love you too."

He entangled his fingers into her hair and they passionately kiss. A part of her wanted to push him away knowing Ezekiel was in Sam but she couldn't push herself to push him away.

She finally nudged him back, he looked at her confused but before he could say anything she made him lay back then she straddled him. She licked her lips as she stared down him while interlacing her fingers with his and started deeply kissing him.

After their make out session she couldn't take it any longer and raised up. She stared down at him as she took off her shirt to which he instantly started rubbing his hands all over her front side as she rubbed herself against him making him grumbled.

"Such a tease." He breathed out.

"Oh I'm going to do more than tease you." She grinned and slid his shirt off.

She kissed all over his chest before they took off the rest of their clothes.

"Fuck Nova." He moaned quietly as she slid down on him.

He bit his bottom lip as he gripped her hips while she rode him hard. She hit her high and slowed down but he wasn't done with her just yet so he flipped them both over and thrusted into her.

"Oh Sam." She moaned, holding onto the sides of his neck.

As he leaned down to kiss her neck she moved her head to give him more access as she wrapped her legs around him making him go more into her.

"Sam, baby, ohhh." She moaned at the same time he was moaning into her neck.

"Gahh." He grumbled lowly into her ear as he thrusted into her hard a couple times as he hit his point along with her.

After they were done he moved his body down some and laid his head on her chest while breathing heavily.

"I don't know what the fuck that was but that was amazing." She grinned.

"Mhm." He hummed out and nodding against her.

"You okay?" She combed her fingers through his hair.

"I'm great." He breathed out then raised his head to look at her, "I'm not hurting you am I?"

She smiled at him as she moves his hair out of his face, "Never... at least not yet anyways."

"Just let me know if I am, I'll move."

She shook her head, "I'm perfectly fine with you laying on me, I promise."

"Okay." He smiles, kisses her then lays her head back down on her.

As she went back to running her fingers through his hair she noticed he had fallen back asleep. She smiles and kisses the top of head.

"I just hope that was all Sam and not Ezekiel." She thought to herself which also made her shudder at the thought of some of what they did was Ezekiel's doing.