Chapter 29

Nova woke up and went into the kitchen to find Sam slumped over onto the kitchen table.

"Sam, baby." She kisses his cheek as Dean walked in and smirks.

"How late did you two stay up last night?"

"Not that late." She smiles with a shrug.

Just then Dean tossed his bowl down on the table waking Sam up. Luckily Nova was able to raise back up just in time before their heads collided.

"You okay?"

Sam rubbed his hands over his face, "Yeah, yeah I'm good. Just resting my head for a second." He rubs his eyes, then yawns.

"Baby? You sure you're okay?" She rubs his shoulders.

"You want a pillow?" Dean asked as Sam yawned.

"No, I'm fine."

"You're sick."

"No I'm not sick. Just feels like uh, my battery can't recharge."

"Anything to do with last night?" Dean smirked.

"Last night?" Nova asked.

He smirked again, "I uh, happen to walk past your guys room last night and heard you guys in there." He winks at them, they just both stared at him so he put his hands up in defense, "Not my fault you were loud."

"Oh wow." Nova blushes as Dean's phone started ringing.

~~~~

They found out the disappearances were associated with the church so they decided to go there to act like members. At first Nova didn't want to do it when the guys mentioned it but she changed her mind.

When the woman mentioned the A.P.U club which stood for 'Absence Purifies Us' Sam said to count them in so she went and got the papers.

"Purity pledge?" Sam asked when they got the papers to sign.

"It's a commitment to your virginity." When she said that Nova quickly coughed.

"Uhm." Nova cleared her throat.

"I don't think we can un-ring that bell." Dean smiled. "You know what I mean?"

"Oh. I see. Well you can just ask for God's forgiveness for your sins and make a new vow of chastity. Well then you'll be born again as a virgin in his eyes."

"Does that really work?" Nova raised an eyebrow and the lady nodded.

"So you just hit the 'virginity do over' button, and ask God with the plan upstairs?"

After a little bit more of talking on how our worked they signed the papers.

~~~~

During the group session they had to talk about what brought the three of them there. Nova was chosen to go first.

"Uhm." She cleared her throat, "Well I decided just recently to reclaim my uh virginity after experiencing trauma of." She sighed as she glanced at the guys then down at her hands in her lap, "A car wreck that almost ended badly for me. Which unfortunately caused me to lose a new life that hadn't got to experience the world yet."

Sam gave her hands a squeeze and gave her a comfort smile as she gave him a sad smile back. Everyone gave them their 'sorry to hear that' speeches then they moved onto Sam.

"Well, to be honest, it was something we agreed to do together." He motioned between him and Nova.

Then it was Dean turn, "Uh, hard to say exactly. Sex had always felt - I don't know - good, you know? I mean really really good. Uh... but uh sometimes, it just makes you feel bad you know? You're drunk. You shack up."