Shocking Discovery

Start from the beginning

"Have an actual interaction with the baby," Lauren says.

Camila looks down at her wife's belly then back up at her. "Do I have to?" She asks.

"You decided to stay with me. I come with the baby," Lauren says.

"I'm proud to see you didn't even think about aborting it. I know that when I decided to stay with you, I also decided to have this kid with you," Camila says. She brings a hand up and hovers it over her wife's belly. "We need to start making the nursery," Camila pulls her hand back.

"We don't even know its gender," Lauren says.

"Well, not the decorations. Just the furniture," Camila says.

"Okay. When do we start?" Lauren asks excitedly.

"Tomorrow?" Camila says.

"I can do tomorrow," Lauren says.

"Good. I'm going to have to take out all the boxes from the fifth bedroom," Camila says.

"But not right now, right?" Lauren raises an eyebrow.

"No," Camila smiles, shaking her head.

"Perfect because I want to feel you," Lauren says. She pushes Camila back against the mattress and crawls on top of her. "About what you said back in that office, about me riding you and it being your favorite, let me pleasure you," Lauren whispers.

"The kids are downstairs," Camila says.

"And watching a movie. They will be busy for a while and I don't think they will be able to hear us. So let's get busy," Lauren says.

She takes her shirt off, followed by her bra, as the green-eyed girl lays back on top of Camila.

The brunette cups her wife's cheek and connects their lips as her other hand comes up and massages one of Lauren's breasts.

"Hop on and ride," Camila mumbles.

"Gladly," Lauren bites down on her lower lip.

The green-eyed girl gets off from on top of her wife and takes her pants and boxers off before she takes her pants and panties off.

"Let's see if this ride is still five stars," Lauren teases.

Before Camila can say anything, the green-eyed girl lowers down on top of her hardened member, making the brunette let out a moan.

Lauren grabs both of Camila's hands and pins them above her head as she slowly starts to grind against the brunette's member.

They both let out a moan as Camila laces her fingers through Lauren's and she squeezes both of her hands.

Lauren slowly starts to bounce up and down as both girls let out another moan at the same time again.

"Fuck, Camila!" Lauren whimpers.

"Let my hands go," Camila whispers.

"Why?" Lauren groans out.

"I want to fucking touch you," Camila says.

Lauren lets Camila's hands go as the brunette brings them over and squeezes her wife's ass.

"Keep going just like that," Camila says.

Lauren starts to bounce up and down faster as she lets out loud moans when the brunette's shaft hits her good spot.

"Fuck that's the good spot," Lauren mumbles.

"I'm close baby," Camila admits.

"I am too," Lauren says.

After a couple of seconds, both girls release their liquids and moans at the same time.

Lauren lays down against Camila as they both catch their breathing.

"You know why I love that you got a vasectomy?" Lauren speaks softly.

"Mhmm?" Camila hums, running her fingertips down the green-eyed girl's back.

"Raw sex with you is so good," Lauren says.

Camila turns them around so that's she now on top as her face hovers inches above Lauren's.

"I always fuck you good," Camila smirks.

"That you do," Lauren smiles.

Later that night, Lauren is walking down the hall after tucking the twins into bed, making her way to her bedroom since Camila is waiting for her so they can fall asleep together but then stops when she hears noises in Grace's room.

The green-eyed girl furrows her eyebrows and presses her ear against the door to hear its moaning noises.

"Is she having phone sex with Ariana?" Lauren whispers to herself.

She quietly opens the door, ready to tell her daughter to be quieter or to stop it but when she walks closer she realizes that Grace isn't on the phone but there is a picture up on her screen. A picture of...

"Fuck, I wish it was you fucking me Camila," Grace whispers.

"Grace!" Lauren gasps, her eyes wide.