Complete Family Once Again

"He did what?" Mike's voice raises.

"Honey," Clara touches his shoulder.

"Nobody threatens my daughter or my daughter-in-law," Mike says.

"I know but calm down, we're in public. Let's hear them out," Clara says.

Michael huffs as he reaches over and takes a sip of his water. "Go on," He says.

Lauren explains to her parents what happened and when she's done, Michael's face has turned red with anger.

"If I see, that motherfucker again, I'm going to fucking kill him," Mike says.

"Mike, language," Clara says. She looks sincerely at the younger married couple. "If you guys will need it, we will help you," Clara says.

"Thank you, mom," Lauren says.

"Seriously, thank you. But for now, we're okay," Camila says.

Sofia and the twins run over to them and their eyes light up when they see their drinks.

"Orchata!" Sofia and the twin's cheer.

The four adults laugh as they subside their seriousness to not raise suspicion.

After eating, having a lively conversation, the family and the grandparents leave the restaurant after finishing eating and paying.

Back at home, Michael and Clara said goodbye to their grandchildren than to Camila and Lauren before leaving.

The family enters the house, the kids going into the movie room, and Lauren and Camila heading up to their room.

"Have you heard anything from Grace?" Camila asks, closing the bedroom door behind her.

"She's staying with her girlfriend at Ariana's parents' beach house," Lauren says.

"We should go and talk to her," Camila says.

"Right now?" Lauren asks.

"As soon as we can," Camila says.

"We will. But for now," Lauren stands up. She takes her shirt off to only leave her in short shorts and her bikini top. "I'm going to shower. You joining?" Lauren looks down at her wife.

"Do you even have to ask?" Camila stands up.

Lauren takes Camila's hand and they enter the restroom as they help each other take their clothes off.

The two girls enter the shower after turning the water on as Lauren wraps her arms around her wife and leans down, connecting their lips.

Camila responds, pressing herself against her wife, their bare sexes pressed against each other as well.

"Mhmm... It seems we're going on a streak," Lauren whispers when she pulls away.

"We don't have to have sex," Camila says.

Lauren laughs softly as she pecks her wife's lips. "I did come in here to get clean, not dirty," She says.

"Okay, then, let me clean you," Camila runs her hands all over her wife's body.

"As long as I can return the favor and maybe... I can give you that other favor while I'm at it too," Lauren smiles.

Once they are done showering, the two get dressed and back inside the restroom, Lauren is drying her hair while Camila is brushing her's beside her.

The green-eyed girl's phone lights up and she looks at the screen, turning the drier off.

She picks her phone up and turns to her wife. "It's a text from Zayn," Lauren says.