Chapter 5: Plan A-Z

The five scramble into the high school corridors, escaping the horde.

Rocky: Let's, um...We'll sneak out the back.

The group runs through the corridors and a lab. The group finally makes it to a set of large double doors and Kyle goes to open it, but it doesn't move.

Kyle: Help me with this.

Shawn, Sarah and Rocky go up to Kyle and shoulder charge the door open and they reach the gym.

Rocky: There's more that way. Barricade the doors.

Kyle, Shawn and Sarah take the shelf, with some sort of mattress rolled up in it, and barricaded the door.

Sarah: This isn't gonna hold them for long.

The five take a deep breath until they hear a loud noise.

Shawn: That doesn't sound good.

The group looks to their left and a Bulker, a large, grotesque infected, burst through door of the weight room.

Sarah: Oh, no....

Rachel: What the fuck is that thing?!

Rocky: It's a goddamn Bulker!

Kyle, Shawn, Sarah and Rocky pull out their guns.

Rachel: A what?

Kyle: Rachel, get down!

The four start to fire at the Bulker.

Sarah: Kyle! Do you still have the molotov?

Kyle nods as he pulls the molotov out of his backpack, lights up the bottle and throws it at the monster. As the bottle hits the Bulker, it catches on fire and roars in pain. The fire engulfs the monster while they shoot at it repeatedly until it, finally, falls over dead.

Rachel: Holy....what was up with that big thing?

Kyle: He's been infected for years. We call them Bulkers.

Shawn: It's funny....we get rid of the Krens and the infected numbers keep rising.

Sarah: Tell me about it.

Rocky: I'm sorry as a Asian hooker on a Sunday to interrupt your science lesson, but I'd like to focus on something more important like getting the fuck outta here.

Shawn: I second that.

Kyle, Shawn and Sarah run over to the bleachers.

Kyle: Let's go, guys!

The three boost Rocky up.

Rocky: Okay, here we go.

Rocky gets on top of the bleachers.

Rocky: Alright. Come on, Rachel.

Rocky kneels down and holds his hand out. Rachel jumps up, grabs his hand was pulled up.

Kyle: You next, Sarah. Go ahead.

Sarah runs up and grabs Rocky's hand as he pulls her up then they turn around and help Kyle up. Kyle and Sarah turn and help Shawn up onto the bleachers. Then they run over and vault through a window and start to run towards the opening of a fence.

Rocky: Come on!

The group comes up to a wooden fence.

Rachel: There's another ladder over here.

Rachel points at a ladder, leaning against the fence.

Sarah: Keep going, we're behind you!

Rocky and Rachel go up the ladder and over the fence, Kyle, Shawn and Sarah follow. As they make it over, Rocky uses a rake and shoves the ladder away from the fence.

Chronicles of the Apocalypse: Reckoning (2022)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara