.:chapter 55:.best night:.

Start from the beginning

That was until George placed his hand on top of his with a confused look "hm?" Dream hummed cluelessly "you were zoning out while tapping the table," he explained "and it got loud that's all."

Dream muttered an apology, removing his left hand away from the red and white plaided cover, his right hand stayed under the warm pale hands on top "it's fine, no worries." He rubbed the slightly tanned hand gently.

"Hello! Gentlemen, what can I get for you two?" A waiter with dirty blond hair and brown eyes approached them with a smile, his gaze going between Dream and George but mostly stuck to George.

"Oh- uh before that, sorry! Here's the menu. My apologies." He placed two menus on the table "it's alright." Dream mumbled and both of them opened the menu, their hands leaving each other and George couldn't help but frown.

Dreams eyes scanned till he found the perfect meal for today.

"I'll get steak bizarre." He glanced at the waiter whose eyes were glued to George's hands, he felt slight annoyance but brushed it off, he doesn't want to ruin today.

"That's for 1000$ dollars?" Dream nodded "alright!" The waiter wrote it on his notepad "and you fine sir?" His pen pointed at George and the brunet lifted his head, their gaze locking and Dream watched intriguingly.

"I'll have the same." George nods once with a smile "alright then!" He wrote with a smile making Dream raise his left eyebrow scoffing. The waiter looked up and smiled "there's a dance today."

"I hope to see you guys there! You're a great couple." They chuckled before leaving, skipping their way to the inside. Both Dream and George looked at each other before shrugging.

"This steak is so good!" George chewed covering his mouth "yeah?" Dream had an obvious smirk on his face. It took a moment for the brunet to realize, with wide eyes he kicked the blond from under the table causing him to yelp.

"You're disgusting." He rolled his eyes, Dream hummed with a smile chewing on the meat while gazing at his boyfriend who calmly looked back.

Loud muffled classical music played from the inside of the restaurant as the two sat in the rose bushed covered garden, stars sparkled on the dark blue sky, the moon's light on the brunets cheek bringing out his features. They were alone in the garden.

Dream paid a lot for their private space, he knows how George feels about crowded spaces especially if it was filled with higher ups.

"No one's out here other than us." George acknowledged glancing around, breaking eye contact to glimpse around the round space "yeah." The blond turned to look around as well "do you like it?"

The brunet hummed "yeah. It feels so...peaceful." One of the roses fell off the bush catching dream's attention, he picked it up and considered handing it to George who was still distracted by the beauty of the garden.

He got up and George looked at him confused, walking closer to him until he held his face in his hands "what are you doing?" Dream slid the rose behind George's ear and grinned warmly as George's eyes flickered between the green ones staring at him.

The brunet laughed "you're romantic." Dream frowned at the comment "it's adorable." His smiles didn't hesitate to return earning a scoff from George, he took his hand his hand away from his face and to his hand, grasping it gently "care to join me for a dance?"

He lifted the pale hand and kissed it "absolutely." Dream didn't waste time pulling George up, stealing a kiss or two twirling him making him giggle.

They started to dance and the air was soon filled with laughs and giggles as they spin around each other, everything felt so good and they couldn't keep their eyes off each other for just a second, their faces so close they could feel each other's breath.

The light from inside the restaurant glowed while they danced in circles. And the roses bloomed red, the candlelit on the table passing their vision, chest pressed together sharing warmth and comfort in the cold weather that looked like it was about to rain from all the dark clouds covering the sky.

The music slowed down and they slow danced in the moonlight with George's head resting on the blond's chest, fingers intertwined and hand up with dreams other hand around his waist.

"You look so nice in this dress...it suits you a lot." Dream complimented pecking his forehead. George chuckled humming "you look nice with messy hair...keep it." George mumbled inhaling his cologne.

"I'll keep it for you." The blond laughed quietly rubbing his waist "I enjoyed today, a lot." George lifted his head to press a light kiss on his jawline before returning "glad you enjoyed it."

"The best part is being with you." George said with closed eyes and Dream smiled softly burying his head in the brown locks "you're
the best thing that has ever happened to me." Dream muttered.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me too," George muttered back rubbing his thumb on the blond's hand.

1484
Vote for smut ig
Smut next chapter?- who knows? Maybe.

And
THERE! Two chapters for you today and see you next Friday or Thursday, two chapters if I have the time to write! Now bye bye I hope you liked this chapter.

Uh oh...I smell angst- joking IM JOKING...