know thy enemy

Začít od začátku

"Jenna!" Elena called as she stormed form the house.

"Let her go" John ordered "It's better that she's not here, what with everything that's going on but maybe had you been a little more honest with her from the beginning, this..."

Alaric spun round, sending his fist flying into John's face.

"Sorry, Artie, Elena" Alaric apologised.

The teacher left the house, anger fuelling him.

"You know this is your fault, right?" Avy smiled.

John sighed as the god-siblings headed upstairs.

-

Avy groaned, flinging himself back on Elena's bed as Stefan explained the latest situation.

"Ah, this is bad" Elena sighed "Between Isobel and Jenna and now Matt, this is disaster bad"

"Yeah" Stefan agreed.

John knocked on the door, opening it to peek his head in.

"Elena, Avy, can you come downstairs, please? I need to talk to you" John asked.

"We have nothing to say to you" Avy stated.

"Please, it's important" John spoke "You, too, Stefan"

Exchanging a confused look the siblings and younger Salvatore moved down the stairs, following John.

Avy inhaled seeing Isobel stood in the kitchen.

"I asked John for a do-over" Isobel spoke.

"You invited her in?" Elena scoffed.

"You have got to be kidding me" Avy murmured, trying to contain his frustration.

"She has information about Klaus" John informed "Please, just listen to her, okay?"

"You know, I'm starting to remember what I said would happen if you came near me again John" Avy spoke angrily, his hand moving towards the knife stand on the counter as John stepped backwards.

"Avy" Elena warned, the boy slowly lowering his hand.

"All right" Stefan sighed "What do you know?"

"Since I was last here, I've been doing everything possible to find Klaus" Isobel said "We knew our best chance was to find him before he could find you"

"Best chance at what?" Stefan asked.

"Keeping Elena and Avy alive" John answered.

"You don't get to talk, okay, not after everything you've done" Elena scolded.

"Were you able to find Klaus?" Stefan asked.

"No" Isobel answered "Nobody knows where he is but there are these rumours that are flying around, that not only does the doppelgänger exist but so does the first and last human Lee descendent"