(S.2) CH-3

(Author's Note:-(Please read it guys, because it is about next updates)

With so much remorse and guilt, I want to inform you all that I will not be Able to publish new chapters for few months, because as you know I was not feeling good and almost fainted during my examination, after proper check-up, I found about few health problems and most importantly something went wrong in my previous surgery, so there is 90% chance that I have to undergo one more surgery, even I am now having many medicine and injection, but if it not works(well doctor is sure that it will not work), than I have to went under surgery again, and as you all know I am the only child and there is no one who will inform you all, that's why I am informing you all before hand, so if I will disappear for months without any notice than not get angry, sad or worried, so I am pausing/holding my story here so don't report it, when I will able to write it again then I will inform you all, till than take care guys, and now enjoy the last update from me, till I will back again, and I am Thanking You all from my bottom of the heart to be with me till now...

(Location:- CHINA)

China is one of the largest and oldest country present in the world (if I am not wrong, then, China is the largest country of Asia continent in terms of land mass/masses, (but still I am warning you all to not take the information seriously as I am just using some real facts and making more facts according to my story, keep in your minds during reading that it's just a fictional story and author's imagination, so don't compared the information with real life, even tho the place is real, just like how we are making and reading fan fictions)), not only that, it's also appear to be a mysterious too, because even tho it is connected with the world but still it is so far away from the world, it's a combination of modernisation and imagination, peoples live in practical world but still their hearts have hope/beliefs in mystical world.....

But the real thing is peoples outside of the China believed whatever they have shown or get information, but they didn't know they are getting information whatever head of China is showing them and want to make others to believe, only the people who are living in China knows the real truth, but the real question is that so, or something else?

Let's see, are peoples of China showing ILLUSION to the whole world, or the peoples living in China are creating an ILLUSION for others and even for themselves too?.....

At the midnight, when everyone is sleeping in the deep slumber or maybe busy in their own dreams, but there is a certain person who is widely awake, and there is no sign of sleepiness in his/her eyes, there is no emotions in those pair of eyes (mostly blank), That pair of eyes is just looking at the dark sky where is no sign of moon, and the person is just busy in glaring or admiring it ( who knows).....

No one know what he/she is thinking, only he/she knows about it....

Two shadows appears from his/her back, and stand beside his/her from both side....

???1:- What are you doing in the balcony at midnight, baby?

Baby:- Nothing oppa, just looking at the sky.

(Author and Readers:- She is standing in her own balcony, but what the hell both of you are doing in her room at midnight, huh?)

???2:- Love, I guess you again woke up due to those nightmares in midnight right?.