Chapter-46

Time skip to next day in evening at mafia mansion of Devil:-

Blackpink except Aera are doing some mafia works and checking some documents which contains the details and information of their weapons, drugs, etc.

While Aera is in her company (normal business) along with Jihoo, and the both are attending meeting which is essential for her business.....

While Hyung line of bts are in their company (normal business) and doing their office work, because their dad and mom are still on their honeymoon and also on business trip too...
Maknae line of bts are in their mafia base and doing their pending works like checking the number of weapons, what they need more, drug quality, etc.....

All siblings are busy in their both works, some are handling mafia works and some are handling normal business works.....

Suddenly one guard come inside the mafia mansion of Devil and informed...

Guard 67:- Mam the both boy and girl who we kidnapped, are gaining their consciousness.

Killer aka Lisa:- Okay, I get it,  you can go now and keep an eye on both of them.

Guard 67:- Ok mam.

And the guard bowed to her and left from there.....

At this time again mansion's door open and Aera walk in along with Jihoo.

Shadow aka Rose:- On right time, you both are coming home.

Aera:- Huh what happened.?

Ghost aka Jennie:- Well after listening the news, you will dance in happiness.

Aera:- What, don't tell me my sexy unnie finally found her new Mr. Handsome, and you are going to cheat on me and going to marry him.

And now all started laughing except Jennie.

Jennie:- Ha ha very funny. She said scarstically.

Silent aka Jisso:- Ok ok enough, the thing is that the two idiots are now awake.

Aera:- Wooho finally, how desperately I am waiting for this moment.

And in reality Aera started to doing Victory dance like she won a noble prize or something.

Jihoo:- Seriously, this little girl is most feared mafia queen from which whole world is horrified.

Jennie:- She is dancing like this because she is waiting for them to awake and after that so, she can torcher the shit out of them.

Jihoo:- Let's call the Bulletproof boy Scots aka Bts.

Jisso:- Hmm you inform them because she aka Aera is busy in thinking which new technique she will use to torcher.

By the way Aera is laughing like maniac, and giggling to herself....

Lisa whisper to others except Aera :- I think, she went in her psyco mode.