Chapter-75

Time skipped at the night in the meeting room of Mafia Queen's base:-

In a blue and black dark shade room with modern equipments and modern designed structures, with a royal touch-up...
The room was very big and why not because it is the meeting room of main base of Mafia Queen, who rules the whole world (underworld)....

In the room 7 boys with cold face and blank expressions, covering their faces with mask, only their eyes can be seen, which is also not their real eye colors as 7 of them are wearing different shades of eye lens, and are in black clothes from up to bottom, and they are seated on their perspective/respective seats, who are main members of Bulletproof boys Scots, along with them 4 girls with same look, face covered with masks, and also in black dress from top to bottom, and they are non another than 4 main members of Bloody Monster, who are so close, loyal, trustworthy, of Mafia Queen 'Devil'....

Members of both groups are sitting facing opposite to each other, and both groups are waiting for the Queen.

At that moment door opened and the person who they are waiting for come inside like a Queen, well actually she is the 'most feared' Mafia Queen, behind her Secretary come, well the Queen didn't go anywhere without her, who have cold face too and face cover with mask and dressed in full black.

Well today Mafia Queen aka Devil has unreadable expression or you can call it emotionless/expressionless face.

When the Queen come inside, everyone stand up and bow in respect, she just nodded, And take her seat and signal them too to seat.....

Well for information, no one knows that Mafia Queen Devil and the other 4 main members (means Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) of Bloody monsters are sisters in mafia world, and not even whole Bloody monsters members know that, only closed and trustworthy members knows about it....

Demon:- So all of us know why we all are gathered here, so let's get to the main point without bustling around as Queen have lots of works to do....

And everyone nodded their head in agreement except Devil and Demon....

R.M:- Firstly we are very sorry as we inform you at the last moment and do mission hurriedly as we have some personal problems, well I am sure Queen know everything about every one so there is nothing to hide.

Devil:- Yeah but I want to hear from your mouth.

RM:- Actually we went there with our family as vacation to spend time together so we don't have time to inform you and on that day we get time to execute our mission and even that day was a best time to attack on them as we get some information about their meeting so we captured that oppertunity, so we do that but we informed you so we don't broke any rule according to our contract.

Devil:- Hmm, Are you sure that's all the reason.

RM:- Yes Queen.

Devil:- Okay now tell us about the mission.

August-D:- We get info about Astro group which is an allies of that bastard, and they was doing meeting that day at their base, so we take this as opportunity to attack them.
We kill all of them except one, Well Astro is 6 member group, we killed 5 of them.

Ghost:- As per my knowledge, 1 member of Astro is secret no one know about him.

Hope-D:- Yes and we get info that secret member one was in Korea, so we kill the rest members of Astro and others, and we get information from their base.