Chapter-25

Time skip after 1 month.

Well really time flew like bullet.

In this month siblings relationship get better by time.

Like Aera & Jungkook really share one brain cell and act as twin and create chaos in mansion and don't forget about Jimin, the trio are now become inseparable and always create mess along with lisa and rose.

And also Flirty asses are now shamelessly flirt and save their asses by using each other.

Parents are on bussiness trip cum honeymoon.

Jin and Jisso are becomes second parents to their siblings and these two share same brain cells.

Jennie and suga are alike don't give any fuck to these shits which are happening around them rather it includes them, as about these two both accept each other as siblings but don't show to others and they really enjoyed their younger siblings mischievous act and how they pissed elder ones, by this you say both share same brain cell.

And about hobi, he also accept them and also spent time with them mostly when they start dance battle, and spread his positivity and sunshine nature among his siblings.

Namjoon, he don't show much affection  or neither he reject them he treats them as family members, you can call he is in neutral position but in heart he accept them as his sisters but he doesn't want to mix as he afraid that if some day they know about that they are mafia so they will leave them and also people will attack on them as they become their weakness so he maintain his postures some what same thought went in hobi mind also so he also compose himself, as it clear they are twin and share same brain cells.

And about Taehyung, he fought against his brain and heart, somewhat he wants to accept them but his trust issues towards girls came between in them but slowly he talk in normal tone not in cold, you can tell that ice is start melting but it takes time, he don't want to hurt them so he maintain his distance from them.

And now about their bussiness they handle their bussiness flawlessly in this 1 month Aera launched many new a.i product and many gadgets, and her office work are on track, there is no problem in her bussiness.

Now come to mafia bussiness Aera held meeting with his gang members and decided to collaborate with Bulletproof boys scouts aka their stepbrothers because their enemy is same and both are most fearest gang in world aka Mafia queen and future mafia kings.

And today meeting will be held.

Bts are waiting for mafia queen to enter in meeting room along with bp.

Door opens and Devil aka Mafia queen enter Demon aka secretary aka Jihoo follow her behind.

All stand up and bow towards her in respect, she nodded and take her sit and signal them to sit.

Devil- Sorry for keep waiting you guys.

Them- No problem Devil or mafia Queen.

Devil- Let's start the meeting.

Them- Ok.

Devil- Sorry for taking that much time for to take decision.

RM- No problem it's really an important matter and if we are on your place, we also take that much time to get in conclusion.

August-D- So what is your decision.