(S.2) CH-2

Author's P.O.V:-

Peoples/Humans are being most afraid of the darkness, not from the outer world's but mostly of their inner ones/selves....

As peoples/humans are somehow able to fight against the darkness of the outer world, but it is most difficult to fight against the darkness which are inside their selves......

And that's how unnies of late (maybe or maybe not🤔) Lee/Kim Aera, The rest four Lee/Kim Sisters (Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa) aka black pink are feeling right now....

They are busy in fighting against their inner darkness, so let me enlighten everyone about their life and conditions in these four years...

Jisoo, Jennie, Rose and Lisa's feelings + Author's Pov :-

It's been (approximately)four years after the death of our little princess, our baby, our beloved little sister Aera.

She is no more, because of us....

(Four of them thoughts ,👆)

How could we do that to/with our little sister, who loved us more than anything even when we four sisters were not biologically related to her, but she never let us feel that and no one can tell that we five were not biological siblings, but we four shattered it all.....

(Three of them thoughts 👆)

Is she was speaking right/correct/truth that time, thats our love towards her was FAKE....., as like we never loved her or what, huh, how can we doesn't believed in/to our baby/sister and torcher her both physically and mentally, but her Love was real for me, my sisters and towards BTS too, she was right when she spoke that time, thats if she wants then she can killed all of us that time alone and effortlessly and can protect herself, but she didn't even lay/raise a finger toward us and nor protest, she just endured everything without speaking any single words after her outburst and accepting everything, even tho I feel an ache seeing her like that, but my brain betray my heart and make me do the sins which I never ever think/want in my life, but but I did that sin, and now........

(One of them thoughts 👆)

How cruel we were, we didn't believed in our little sister, and how we so easily brake/broke our relationship/bond with her, that's why we are suffering like this/hell now.........

Everything changed after that day, no one and nothing is like before.........

(One of them thoughts 👆)

Our parents hate us, our cousin brothers aka TXT (Yeonjun, Soobin, Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huieng Kai) hated us, our uncle and aunt (Parents of TXT) hate us, our childhood friends more like sisters who were also our members in mafia world and part of our normal business that is Twice, Red Velvet and Mamamoo hate us, our fiancee hated us too.........