Chapter-24

In morning kook and jimin wake up and saw that they are cuddling Aera and they feel very happy but then after sometime an evil idea pop up in jimin mind and he tell kook his idea and they get up from the bed and smirk looking towards Aera.

On the other hand an innocent (well she is not innocent she is a satan/devil 😏) Aera is sleep like dead body who haven't aware with her surrounding, and never expect what is going happen with her in a while.

Jimin move towards her legs and kook move towards her hand they both pick her up and take her with them and Aera aka sleepyhead didn't know she is sleeping like pig.

They pass through the hallway where tae is coming towards them.

Tae- What are you two doing with her and where are you taking her.

Jimin- Well we three sleep together at night and when I wake up I get an idea to wake Aera up so we both took her at outdoor swimming pool and we will throw her in the pool.

Tae- Are you two out of your mind is something happened to your brain.

Kook- Hyung are you care about her do you also accept her. He said with smirk.

Tae firstly hesitate and he also thinks but then again compose himself and said.

Tae- No I dont care for her, I am caring for you two didn't you forget about how she chase you whole mansion when you wake her up by throwing cold water.

Kook- I remember and I also have to give my banaa milk to her this is a revenge for my precious banana milk and there is also no fun without any dare.

Tae- Whatever, and if you two die than I was the one who will cry the most, he said dramatically.

Kook&Jimin scoof.

Tae- And speak low, if not then your plan will fail without taking your revenge.

Lisa- Don't worry she wouldn't woke up before her alarm clock ring and she smashed and curse in morning it's her daily routine.

Kook- When do you come and from where.

Rose- We are here from start and you three in your world that's why you can't see us and we come from our room.

Lisa- And you are standing infront of my room.

Kook- Oo hehe he said while scratching his nape.

Jimin- Don't you stop us from doing this to your sister.

Rose- No we also want to enjoy the show.

Lisa- Mostly when Aera do to both of you god no what it will be.

Hobi- I am sure she will kill you both, she is like suga hyung he mumble last sentence.

Jimin- Hobi hyung when you come and from where.

Hobi- I am also here from start and you idiot how you forgot my room is infront of Lisa so basically you three are talking infront of my room too.

Rose- Now go and do your work before she wake up here.

And now all went towards the pool.

After reaching there the both throw Aera in water.

AERA POV:-

I was sleeping peacefully and seeing dream in which I am in icecream land and eating different type of icecream and chocolate and playing with it suddenly I feel like I am drowning in choco shake, suddenly I open my eye and I found myself in pool a freaking swimming pool, wait a minute how I come here , I remember last night when I woke up at midnight and went to eat icecream I met with jimin oppa and kook we eat icecream in my room and we slept together, before I get at conclusion I heard the laughing sounds and I see they are laughing their ass off along with Lisa unnie and rose unnie along with hobi-ssi and taehyung-ssi have somewhat concern eyes. I think he is concerned for his brother because he know that what gonna happen when someone disturb my sleep. In all of my brothers I like Tae the most because we have some what same personality but the thing is he hates girl so I give him some time to adjust himself, than we can bond.