Chapter-22

Time skip at morning.

Aera is sleeping peacefully in her bed without knowing what is coming towards her.

Jungkook barge in her room to wake her up but there is no use to wake her up he shakes her but Aera didn't budge at all, so he more violently shake , she capture his hand and punch him and kick him too but she didn't open her eyes, jungkook is in pain but he didn't stop he went in from her room to kitchen and took ice water and heads towards her room and throw on her now she is fully wake and drenched in water she death glared to jungkook and he gulped and started running from her room to outside, she gets up and took his blue slipper and start running behind him while shouting.

Aera- Kim Fucking Jungkook Stop right there or else you are dead.

Kook- If I stop you will beat me.

Aera- No one can save you from me , once I capture you then you will surely regret waking me up early in the morning.

Kook- Now I am regretting please forgive me for this time.

Aera- You have think before doing the shits, you ungrateful bunny bitch.

By this time all others are coming there and see what happening.

By this time suga also come out from his room with pissed expression but seeing the scene he frowned because Aera is running after jungkook with her blue sleeper with in her hand.

Aera- You ungrateful bunny stop right there or else I whoop your ass with my blue slipper.

Kook- No neverrrrrr.

Jin&Jisso- What's happening here.

They ignore it and running here and there.

Taehyung hold kook and Jimin hold Aera.

Aera- Leave me I will kill this bunny boy.

Jennie- Anyone explain what happened.

Then kook explained to all what happened.

They sigh and said this all is because of this for nothing.

Aera- Scoof Suga-ssi you tell me if anyone broke your sleep what will you do huh?

Suga- Literally I will kill that person.

Aera- Exactly but he is my bro so I only try to teach him lesson.

Jisso- Now enough kids go and get ready for school/college.

Jin- Hurry up go and get ready you all if anyone get late then he or she not get any breakfast and also have to do dishes.

And by this they all went in their room to do their routine and get ready.

After geting ready on time they go in dinning room and take their sit and start eating.

While eating Aera is glaring Jungkook.

Kook- Sorry Aera I will not repeat it again and here take my Bannana milk as apology.

Bts were in hella shock as its first time Jungkook give his banana milk....

Aera took it and said.

Aera- Ok it's your first time I spare you.

After their breakfast they took their things and went to school/college in their limo.

When they get out of limo their fangirls and fanboys circle them and started shouting.

They ignore it and went inside it only Jimin and Aera enjoy it, as both like to be center of attraction.