Chapter-52

Suga:- Yes, now let's go before the two clear the whole Gucci store and brought each and everything from there or maybe both are making scene there while fighting to get same things.

Jennie:- True tho, Suga oppa is speaking right thing, lets go guys fastly.

They all give their shopping bags to their guards and run towards the Gucci store.

After reaching there, the all kim siblings's eyes get widen because the store is almost empty, as the two bro-sis duo took everything and the both are at the counter, waiting to pay as the staff is checking their things.

But Aera and Taehyung are not still satisfied as they both are discussing that, there is not much things and are sulking over it.

And as some staffs are looking on them and hearing their whining, they are at disbelief and whispering within each other.....

Staff1:- Both of them almost brought everything, but acting like they didn't buy anything.

Staff45:- Yes you are right, but we can't do anything as we are only worker here and they are capable to buy, so let's just do our work.

Staff67:- Infact we have to be happy, if they bought than we will have no tension about our salary.

Staff 79:- True tho.

After listening staffs conversation, the rest kim siblings get out of their trance and walked towards the unsatisfied duo and confront the both....

Jin:- What the hell, you two brought literally whole shop, and still sulking there/here like you didn't get any thing.

Aera &Tae:- Oppa/Hyung~~ They are whinning.

Jisso:- Leave them Jin oppa they both are like that, so don't waste your energy and time on them, lets go to eat as the both never get satisfied with Gucci.

Other kim siblings except Tae, Aera and Jisoo:- True tho.

Jin sighed and said:- Okay let's go to restaurant.

Rose:- Yeah finally we are going to eat.

Suga:- You baby bitches lets go or I will set fire in your Gucci.

Tae&Aera:- Noooooo, don't harm our Gucci, we are coming....

Jin smacked Suga's head.

Jin :- Kim Yoongi LANGUAGE.

Suga rolls his eyes and went from there, slowly all followed him from behind.....

Bodyguards are loading their shoping bags to the Car and take it to their mansion.....

The Kim siblings went to the restaurant and directly go towards the VIP area as this Restaurant was of Kim Seokjin's.

They all sit on the large table, waiter come to take order, and everyone  order their favourite dishes.

And now everyone started chit-chat while waiting for theirs order to come.

Aera:- Umm guys I am going to washroom.

Lisa:- Wait I am also coming.

Kook:- Me too.