Aarna: Ji aunty. (smiling back)

She changes into a pink T shirt and shorts quickly and has dinner watching Tom & Jerry in her phone. Some of her hostel mates are standing in corridors and talking to their boyfriends and family, she smiles at them and goes to her room.

As she applies lotion while preparing to sleep, she remembers her parents and gets tears in her eyes. 

Aarna: (murmuring) I miss you Mom and Dad. I wish aap log aaj zinda hote.. 🥺😢

Just then, her phone rings and she wipes her tears to answer the call.

Kavya: (almost shouting) Babyyyy (Aarna keeps her phone away from her ear with a scowl) Kya kar rahi ho?

Aarna: Kavi, hum abhi abhi deaf hote hote bache hai. Tum chillana kab chodogi? (scowling)

Kavya: Kabhi nahi. Tumhe irritate karne ka pura right sirf mere paas hai. (pouting) And by the way, you love me like that.

Aarna: (sighing) Uff, tumse koi jeet nahi saktha. (mischievously) Pata nahi Deepak kaise tumhe jhel raha hai. Main toh tumhe 2 minutes mein divorce de deti.  

Kavya: Deepak ko divorce dene ki nahi, mujhe Deepak ko divorce dena chahiye tha. He's more clingy than ever.

Aarna: Kavi, you love him more than your life. (smiling) Tum dono clingy ho ek dusre ke liye. 

Kavya: Deepak mera husband hai. I have all rights to be clingy. (changing the topic) Achcha chodo yeh batao, tum kaisi ho? Sab theek hai na?

Aarna: Ha meri ma, sab theek hai. Kuch din se ek case mein busy thi aaj hi thoda free hui hoon.

Kavya: Okay. Uss chudail ka phone aaya tha mom ko..

Aarna: (cutting her) Kya kaha Bhabhi ne?

Kavya: Tumhari whereabouts jaan na chahti thi. (getting angry) And one more thing Aarna, wo tumhari Bhabhi kehne layak nahi hai. Stop calling her Bhabhi.

Aarna: Wo Bhaiyya ki wife hai, Kavi. Obviously humari Bhabhi hi toh hai.

Kavya: (angrily) Aur usne koi bhi Bhabhi wale kaam nahi kiya hai. Ulta wahi reason hai tumhari iss halat ka. Samjhi?

Aarna: Achcha shant ho jao. 

Kavya: (frustratedly) Nahi ho sakthi shant. Especially tumhare maamle mein. Yeh baat tum bhi jaanti ho.

They talk for some more time and at last after talking with Deepak for some time, Aarna cuts the call and sleeps with a genuine smile on her face. 

*Next morning, T&T Associates*

Aarna reaches the office fifteen minutes late and hence runs to the elevator. She almost runs to her cabin.