"Hold up." I said just as Jack was about to defend himself. After I heard what Kristoff said I dragged him back to his room, sitting him down on the foot of his bed while I paced in frost of him. "You think that I'm 'the one'?"

I glanced at him. His eyes were wide and he answered in a rush, shaking his hands in frost of him to stop me from thinking this way. "No, no, no! That's not what I think!"

I relaxed a little and asked him another question. "Then why did they say that?"

"They probably knew that we were listening. Like Hiccup and Merida did the other day!" He said, quickly again.

I nodded, not saying anything. He seemed to relax a little. i traveled over to the door, hesitating with my hand on the doorknob.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. "I have to go talk to my friends. I'll see you later." Without looking back at his face, I left, walking towards the last place I had seen my team.

Anna P.O.V

"Hold up. You are all saying this but you aren't telling us your plan. You do have one right?" I asked once everyone had got over gasping and questioning if they were sure. Hiccup was about to answer when I saw platinum blond hair peek out from around the corner. I gestured for everyone to be quiet as they all turned to face Elsa.

"There you guys are!" She exclaimed, walking over to us. "I knocked on a couple doors but you weren't there." 

We all nodded silently. Something was bugging her, the others could see it too. "Boys, would you exuse us please?" Mer asked, sliding in between Hiccup and Kristoff. Rap and I were about to follow her when we heard Elsa's soft voice.

"No, I think I better talk to all of you, as you were all just talking about it." She said.

Eugene was rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly while the other two guys were trying to look anywhere but her. Us girls, though, knew this would happen eventually, that she would hear something. "So, you heard that?" Eugene asked, slowly.

She nodded. "Both of us, but I'm the only one that's here." Great. Now they both know we're on to them.

Hiccup and Eugene led us to the couches while Elsa sat in a chair facing away from the hallway. "So...." She started before she burst into tears. Merida went over and gave her a side hug, patting her shoulder comfortingly. "I just.... Don't know... What to.... Think!" She gasped inbetween sobs.

It is very disconcerting to have your leader break into tears like that in front of you. It made me figit in my seat. Hiccup tried to help. "Elsa, we are here to answer any questions that you have, just say the word."

Elsa got control of herself and nodded. "Do you really think that? Or did you just know that we were listening and said that to trick us?" She asked. "Tell me the truth!"

Hiccup looked at Eugene and Kristoff warily. They had some sort of eye communication and finally, Kristoff was the one to answer. "Yes." He said sadly. "Yes, we actually think that."

She took a huge deep breath and sighed. "That's what I thought." She looked at us. "He won't even admit that it's true."

"You know," Hiccup butted in. "he might not even realize that he thinks that."

"You know the best way to find out?" Rapunzel asked, her first time speaking this whole time, uncharacteristic for her. "Ask him."

Elsa shook her head. "I already did."

"Did you ask him urgently, like you didn't want the truth but what you wanted to be the truth?" Kristoff questioned, not clearly at all. Elsa nodded, thinking quietly. "That's where you went wrong,-"

"Kristoff!" I scolded, indelicate much?

"You didn't let me finish! Jack doesn't react well to pressure." He defended.

"He's a spy." Merida said, unbelieving.

"Let me rephrase that for him." Eugene interupted. "Jack's good under pressure during missions, great even. It's around girls that he can't handle pressure, especially girls he likes."

"Let me suggest, look him straight in the eye, ask him proud and surely. Don't let him back out, and no excuses." Hiccup said.

Elsa nodded. "No time like the present then."

"For what?" We all whipped around to see where the voice was coming from. We saw Jack, standing hesitantly in the hallway. "Is anyone gonna answer my question?" He asked our still figures.

"Um..." Elsa looked around at us, breaking our silent reveries. She begged us with her eyes to leave them alone for a second. I nodded and, with the other girls, dragged the guys to the back room.

When we got to the other side of the door we all turned right back around and pressed our ears to the door. I forgot my purse in my room so we would have to do without gadgets.

"Jack, sit down." Elsa commanded. We heard footsteps and the recliner squeal across the hard wood. "Jack, I have a question for you. I don't want any excuses, lies, or loop holes for an answer, I want the truth. Ok?"

"Yes Elsa." Jack said warily. 

We heard a pause and then Elsa spoke again. "Jack, do you think I'm 'the one' for you?"

Then, silence.