Chapter 9. Mr. Brightside.

Start from the beginning

"Alexei..."

He is still not looking at me. I inched close to him. He looks to the side as he exhales the smoke from his mouth and nose. He places the glass on the side table and clips his cigar on the ash tray. Alexei then stood up from the bed and walks away from me. He then went to the door and opened it.

"Out." Alexei said ordering me to go out of his room. My heart feels like its being torned into pieces.

I stood up and looked at him in the eyes.

"I said get out Belle!" Alexei yelled at me.

"So I am just Belle now?"

"Yes. Just like I'm JUST Alexei to you."

"You are important to me and Nikolai."

"Well you sure have a unique way of showing importance."

"Then what do you want Alexei? Tell me!"

He did not answer me. Alexei's hazel eyes are looking at me so intensely.

"Alexei! What do you want?"

He slammed the door close and walks towards my direction.

"I fucking want you Belle! But youre giving me this mix signals, its driving me insane! " Mix signals? What does that even mean?

"I fucking believed that I might actually have a place somewhere in your heart but just a while ago you made me realize that it was all in my fucking head!" Alexei signalled his index finger on his head.

At this point my tears are threatening to fall. I quickly wrap my arms around Alexei. I want to touch him to make him feel that I regret doing that to him.

"I did not mean what I said a while ago. I was just upset Alexei."

Alexei then pushed me away from him making me sit on the bed. He then ran his fingers on his hair in frustration.

"Just go Belle."

"No!" I stood up on the bed and embraced him tight. "I'm sorry Alexei. Forgive me." I cupped his face and made him look me in the eyes.

She removed my hands from his face and turns his back on me. He places his hands on his waist.

"Out." Alexei said flatly.

I could not take the pain anymore so I quickly exited the room. I went to Yelena's room and locked myself inside. I then dialled Amy.

"B."

"I love him A."

"Uhh...yah..I know B, you love Nikolai. You have said that a million times Im getting tired of hearing it."

"Alexei."

"What?" Amy said almost yelling.

"Alexei. I love him."

"Oh my gosh B! I knew it!"

"He told me that he wants me. I dont know what to do A."

"That's actually not a surprise B! I knew hs this day would come! From the very beginning, my gut tells me that the two of you have this super connection. It's weird I know."

At this point my tears are already flowing uncontrollably.

"What happens now B? How about Nikolai?"

"I love Nikolai A! He's my life. I'd rather die than live without him. It's just that Alexei, he has a very special place in my heart as well."

"Aww..B..you one unfaithful bitch." Said Amy mocking me.