.-. More than just a dream .-.

Start from the beginning

"But you can call me XD, that will do for me." He gave a sweet smile, but Tommy didn't know wether it was fake or real.

Tommy nodded, "Alright then, XD, why are you here and where even are we?"

"We're in your dream!" XD replied enthusiastically - which honestly freaked Tommy out just a little bit.

"I only have a certain amount of time because I'm going to be waking up soon,"

Dream waved his right arm like a fairy would, and the white faded like water rippling to show a man - identical to XD - laying in a light grey bed with a cat next to his stomach. He was fast asleep.

Tommy raised an eyebrow, "That's...you?" He asked, pointing, to which XD nodded.

"Mhm! But I'm here to give you advice, if you will." XD smiled.

Tommy decided then and there that he did not like this man. He was okay with him at first, but how dare he try and give the Tommyinnit advice! Big men don't need advice.

Tommy raised an eyebrow at him, "Advice?"

XD nodded, "I-I mean...yeah! If you're willing to listen because godknowsyouprobablysuckatthat-"

He muttered the last part to himself quickly, making Tommy even more confused.

(He said "god knows you probably suck at that")

"Hey! I'm great at listening! Like you would know anything about me!" He retorted, finishing his statement by sticking his tongue out at the other. XD wheezed lightly.

"For once, please listen. Creepily enough, everything you know about yourself, I know that, and even more," XD said, waving his arm to make the white void get rid of the image of his sleeping self.

"But Tommy, seriously think about everything you have done."

Tommy froze, finding the man's words not only very creepy, but confusing. Think about everything he'd done? Well, that's easy.

"I mean I've done a lot of things! Like I started a nation with my brother, sold drugs, fought in wars, I lost my discs but then won them back because I'm the best and biggest man!"

The other male chuckled, shaking his head side to side.

"Well- yes, Tommy, you did do all of those things. But what have you done to the people around you? I don't mean to bring you down but you've probably hurt more people than you even have realized."

The smile that was once on Tommy's face quickly fell and he looked hurt - which made sense. If someone told you that you were hurting people without realizing it, you would probably be confused, mad and upset.

He didn't say anything, so XD took that as an invitation to continue.

"You act out and play a prank, then when people don't react the way you want, you lash out and push them away. When you burned down George's house, yes you and Ranboo didn't mean to, but what about stealing from someone is funny and a "prank?"

Tommy could feel his eyes starting to water. He didn't like this, but he felt like whatever XD was getting at, was a hint that he needed to change something.

"You and George had a great friendship going beforehand, then when Tubbo got rightfully upset and called you selfish, you shouted at him which resulted in a second exile," XD said, recalling the day as if he had been there in real time. He might have been there honestly.

XD took three steps forward, ending up standing right in front of the tearful Tommy. (What is this? Third grade alliteration?)

He kneeled down, looking up at Tommy and keeping a soft hand on his shoulder. He sighed.