"Changbin, i'm going to leave now." I said, taking larger steps away from him. "You've ruined everything, you know that? Since you're not going away, i'll have to take matters into my own hands." He said.

I knew it was a mistake to come out here. I watched him slowly pull his hand out of his pocket, and my heart dropped to my stomach.

"Changbin, there's no need to get violent, okay? Please put the knife away." I tried to say in my calmest voice, but you could still hear the fear in my voice.

Changbin didn't stop moving. "I fucking hate you, Chan." He said before sprinting toward me. After a few seconds of comprehending what was happening, I started running.

I wasn't fast enough.

I felt cold metal being sliced across my back. In surprise, I lost my balance and fell face first. I quickly flipped over onto my back, and face to face with Changbin. I didn't feel the pain from the wound yet.

I froze with fear as Changbin gently placed the knife on my shoulder, with the sharp blade facing my neck.

"You're dead." Changbin whispers, as he began to press deeper and deeper into my skin.

I can't move. I'm so tired. I can feel the blood from my back wound, rushing out. I'm slowly starting to feel the pain, and it's brutal.

I already felt a little bit of blood trickling out from the small cut Changbin has made so far on the side of my neck. "Please...stop." I pleaded with the little energy I had left.

"Get off of him!"

(F)

A while earlier...

I still couldn't shake the feeling that something in that letter was wrong.

Chan kept reassuring me on our walk to my house that everything was okay, but I didn't believe him.

Then an idea popped in my head.

We arrived in front of my house. "I'll see you tomorrow, Channie." I said in a cheerful tone, and kissed his cheek.

Chan blushes and kisses me back. "See you tomorrow, sunshine." He says, and then began to turn around walk off.

I waited until he was a few steps away, and then went up behind him and tapped his shoulder. Chan turns around and looks at me. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head and hugged him. "Oh, you wanted a hug? You could've just said so." He said laughing.

While he was laughing, I quickly slipped my hand into his pocket, where I saw that he folded up the letter and placed in there.

Having small hands has it's benefits.

He doesn't notice, so I slip the letter into my pocket.

I pull away from him, and cupped my hands around his face, to give him a quick kiss. "Please stay safe, okay?" I say.

He silently nods. "I'll try." He says, then walks away. I watch him walk down the darkly lit street for a few moments, then head back to my house.

I quietly open the door, and close it behind me. My parents were already asleep. It was pretty late.

I went to the living room, and laid down on the couch. I sigh, remembering earlier events. I couldn't believe that Chan and I were officially together.

I smile at the newly made memories. He had taken some pictures of me earlier, and promised he was going to get more for his ceiling.

After a while of replaying today's events, I remembered the letter. I felt bad about pickpocketing my boyfriend of less than 24 hours, but I wouldn't have done this unless I knew something was off.