Thirty six

•Neera•

I delivered punch after punch after tying Atlas to the chair inside my hospital room. His face is all swollen, his eyes are practically shut and he has blood pretty much every where, the sound of my skin hitting his and bones breaking fill the room.

I may or may not have broken a few ribs, or fingers.

"You are lucky, if we were in my house with all my toys, you would be dead by now. But I won't kill you." I said and he raised his head to look at me, but I don't know if he can open his eyes enough to do that.

Before I started 30 minutes ago, I had closed the blinds and locked the door, but for the last 5 minutes someone has been knocking non stop and it's getting on my nerves.

"This is the last time I will spare your life, do you understand me?" I asked with my voice raised. He slowly nodded his head. I kept ignoring the pounding on the door, I started getting dressed but then I noticed the blood on the bandage in my stomach.

Fuck, I opened the stitches and didn't even noticed.

I was just with tight black jeans and a bra, I went to the door and finally opened it, Zack, Liam, Ivy and a few of my men were there.

"What the fuck, Neera?" Zack growled out.

"Zack, don't." Ivy said lowly.

"Don't what? Look at this, you opened your stitches - " He said and pointed to my stomach.

"What do you want us to do boss?" Liam asked serously.

"Send him home." I said, Liam gave me a nod with the help of a couple men he dragged away a bruised and bleeding Atlas. Zack walked in my direction but I raised my hand for him to stop.

I hate to be touched, I mean Death hates to be touched, it doesn't matter if it's by an enemy, family member or even the boyfriend. I literally start gagging and the person will probably get punched.

"Zack, that isn't Neera. Step back." Ivy warned.

"What do you mean? It isn't Neera?" He asked looking at her. I could see the conflict in Ivy's eyes, she knows I didn't tell him and she doesn't want to be the one telling him.

Even though Death is ruthless she shares the same love for her family like Neera, so I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, my muscles relaxed and I started feeling the pain in my stomach and hands.

"She means that, that was Death. My other personality." I said slowly and groaned as the pain intensified, Ivy noticed my change and she came running to my side.

"I - I'm going to get the doctor." He sighed and walked away.

"Well - " I started sadly.

"Don't, if he leaves you because of that I'll slap the shit out of him."

"Language. And if he leaves, is his cho-"

"No one is going to leave, we'll talk when we get home." Zack said from the door with Axel behind him.

Fuck I need a vacation, I'm thinking of running away, just me, myself and I. Some place exoctic and hot with a private beach.

Axel cleaned my wound, and stitched me again, I finished setting ready and we finally started our drive home, Ivy was with Liam and I was in another car with Zack and the air around us was tense.

"So..." I broke the silence.

"Multiple personalities?"

"Just two, are you going to leave?" I asked carefully, he looked at me and then parked the car on the side of the road.

He makes me strong but sometimes he makes me fear things he makes me vulnerable.

He's so important to me and doesn't even know it.

"I won't go anywhere, but there's a lot going on, you have to give some time to catch up with everything. Look, I love you, Neera Zade and nothing will make me go away."

"You love me?" I whispered.

"Yes, when I saw you on that floor with all that blood around you, I thought I was going to lose you and that scared the shit out of me. I don't want to leave you, like ever, and I don't want you to leave me either." He said, he put his hands on each side of my face and pulled me for a kiss.

"I love you too." I said with my forehead against his.

"Let's go home." He said and started driving again.

"Yes, we have a new family member to get to know and a trip to plan."

"What trip?" Zack asked.

"I promised Ivy that when this was all over we would go wherever she wanted, and I think that after everything we deserve it. What do you think about Hawaii?"

"I think that you in a bikini are going to look hot as fuck."

"No, you are forbidden from saying things like that to me." I said and pouted.

"Why?" He asked and chucked.

"Because you won't fuck me now , and when you say things like that or when you look at me like you are looking now it makes me crazy." I said.

"Okay, I'll keep those thoughts to myself then." He said, We stayed silent for a few minutes but I felt this need to talk when he was parking in front of the house.

"Zack?"

"Yes?" He asked, he took the key from the ignition and turned to me.

"I'm not crazy, you know? I mean I do have my moments but I'm talking about the other personality." I said and looked down to my legs.

"Neera, not once I thought of you like that." He said and I looked into his eyes.

"I love you, Zack Carter."

"I love you, Neera Zade." His hand came to my face and we leaned into each other until our lips touched in a soft passionate kiss.

"Let's so meet the new family member." I said, we got out of the car intewined our fingers and walked inside.