Thirteen

•Neera•

It took us some time but we made it to the car, I opened the back door and Alice lay on the seat, I quickly went to the trunk and pulled two blankets, I spread one on top of her and closed the back door.

With the other I wrapped around the little baby in my arms that was sleeping and laid him in the passenger seat, it wasn't very safe but it will do for now I'll just drive slow and carefully. I got behind the wheel and started the car.

I needed to so get some formula for the baby before I could go home, ten minutes into the drive I hear Alice's voice. I think she's getting out of the shock state.

"Who are you?" She said lowly, I looked through the rearview mirror and I could see the fear in her eyes, I quickly parked the car on the side of the road and turned around to face her.

"My name is Neera, do you remember me from the club?" I asked.

"Yes, how did you find me? What do you want? Are you going to hurt us? Please don't do anything to him." She pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt you, or him okay? I just want to help you, I'm going to take you to my house, I will treat your wounds, but first I need to buy something for him is that okay? We will talk better at my place, is that okay with you?" I asked and she reluctantly agreed.

"Okay." I turned around and continued driving.

"How old are you Alice?" I asked.

"16. "

"What's your brother's name? How old is he?" I asked looking at the passenger seat.

"He's almost two months old and he doesn't have a name, my mother died before naming him, she never talked about it before the birth and my dad never cared, so they called him John. Like John Doe."

"What would you like to call him?" I asked and she slowly sat on the backseat and looked at him from the middle.

"Theo."

"In that case from now on his name is Theo." I said and parked the car in the parking lot of the store.

"You can do that? I mean it needs to be on papers and - "

"Don't worry I can get what is needed. Now I'm going to the store, do you need anything for you?"

"No. Thank you."

"Did you eat? Fuck, I didn't know that it took us this long to get here." I said and looked at the clock, it's dinner time.

"No, but I'm fine." Alice said.

"I'll be quick, press this button when I get out to lock the doors." I said, showed her the button, and got out.

It's been years since I bought baby things, honestly, I miss it. It was hard with Ivy but it was also special. Now, she talks like an adult but acts like a child, sometimes I miss the day when it was only eat, sleep and shit.

Diapers, check.

Wips, check.

Butt paste, check.

Formula, check.

Bottles, check.

Baby clothes, check.

I bought a sandwich for Alice and that's all for today, tomorrow we will buy whatever she needs. I paid for everything, people were looking and I knew there will be rumors soon about the baby things but I don't give a fuck, I took the bags and walked to the car, I knocked on the window and she unlocked the car, after sitting and buckling up, I drove away.

"Take the sandwich and eat it. I don't live alone, but you don't need to fear anyone, and me. Okay?"

"How many people?" She asked before taking a bite.

"There's my sister, she's 14, Liam, that's is like a brother to me and he's 26. And there's three more people living there but temporarily, Damon, he's 10 years old and his brothers that are twins and I don't remember their age but it's something like 28 or 9. "

"That's a lot of people, how big is your house? They don't mind about me?" Theo started to stir and thank fuck I'm parking the car.

"They don't have to mind the house is mine and is this big." I said and pointed to the house in front of us. I took the key from the ignition, picked little Theo up, and got out, I opened the door for her, she held to my arm and we walked to the house.

We could hear the others laughing and talking when I opened the door, in the kitchen and I felt Alice getting closer to me.

"It's okay, no one will do anything to any of you." I said, I closed the door behind us with a little more force for them to notice that I was back. The first one to show in front of us was Ivy, followed by Damon then Liam, and the twins.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" Ivy asked looking at Alice.

"Everyone, this is Alice, and this one in my arm is Theo. They will be living with us so be nice. We are going to freshen up and then we will join you to eat." I said.

"Do you need help?" Liam asked.

"Yes, pick Alice and take her to her room, Ivy please wash the bottles and make one, not too hot." I said and gave her the bag with what she needed. Liam came forward, introduced himself to her, and pick her up, I followed them to the room that Ivy prepared.

He put her on the side of the bed and then turned to me.

"We need to talk." He said seriously.

"When the kids go to bed." I said.

"Okay. You did good." He said and look at the baby in my arms that was looking at me. After that, he left and closed the door.

"Alright, let's start, there are some clothes for you they should fit, everything you need is in the bathroom." I said, I put Theo in the middle of the bed some pillows around him, and helped her to the bathroom.

"Thank you." She said seriously.

"Don't worry about it."

"What can I do to repay you for all of this?" She asked.

"Let me take care of both of you. Do you need help in the shower?"

"I got it. Thank you again for everything."

"We will talk better after okay? Take a shower, I will give a bath to Theo in my room, don't get dressed we need to clean the cuts before the clothes. I said, she nodded and I left her alone.

I picked Theo again, that must've shited himself.

Fuck I did not miss the dirty diapers.