Twenty one

•Neera•

I parked the car exactly 43 minutes ago, but I'm still sitting inside of it. I made my mind yesterday about agent Carter, he needs to see the other side, he needs to know that what they tell him is not all true.

He was taught and trained to think that people like me are the bad guy, It's up to me to change that, but how? And why do I care? I could just send one of my assassins here and kill him.

Or I could do it myself.

No, I could not.

I'm a bad person but not the kind of bad person that kills just because. I don't kill innocents, and he may be after me but he's only doing his job and he is innocent.

It would be so easy though.

No family, no friends only from work, maybe make it seem like suicide? Or buy a few tickets to different places on earth and send an email to the office? Or a car accident. Maybe even a house fire.

And just like that, he would be gone.

My problem, gone.

And yet, here I am, trying to do the right thing, is this the right thing? I don't fucking know but I'm already here, and I never run from my problems, never had and for sure it won't be agent Zack Carter from the FBI make me run now.

With that thought in mind, I got out of the car and walked to his door, if this goes the way I want, Liam will freak out, but there's also the possibility of maybe in the future having an inside guy on the FBI. Who knows?

I raised my hand and knocked on the door, one, two, three minutes and nothing, but I know he's home so I knocked again harder. And fuck me, because now I'm starting to think that this is not going to end well.

When the door opened, I forgot everything, the only part of my body functioning was my vagina that was dripping. Just like the man in front of me, MAN, all man, fuck how I wish I could be that towel around his waist.

6'2 of muscle, amber eyes looking into my green ones, I-I- don't fucking know what to say about him, I knew he was young but couldn't he be ugly or some shit? How am I supposed to show him my side of things when the only side I want to show him is my back when he's fuc-

No, I can't go there.

Not now.

But tonight, I know what or who I'm going to be thinking about when I masturbate.

Fuck yes.

I'm stuck in place, my confidence seems to be gone, his eyes, I can't stop looking at them, honestly, not just his eyes, his wet from head to toe and I just want to lick those drops of water that are running down his chest.

I'm feeling all kinds of emotions, I even have fucking butterflies on my stomach, my hands are slightly shaking and my knees want to give in.

What is happening?

I need to get myself together.

"Agent Zack Carter, I heard you wanted to know more about me." I said trying to control my hormones, I think I might be hallucinating because I saw his dick grow.

"Neera Zade, how do you know where I live?"

"Stupid question don't you think? May I come in? And maybe you should dry yourself and put on some clothes. I can help if you want." I knew I would say shit.

I always do.

I need to start thinking before opening my lips.

Any of them.

"What are you doing here? Came to kill me?"

"If was here to kill you, you would be dead already. I just want to talk." I said, he looked me up and down and his dick kept growing.

I'm not hallucinating.

"Get in." He said and I stepped into his house, he closed the door and then I followed him to the living room.

"I'll be right back." He said and walked away.

I looked around the room, there were no photos, no plants, and not even a pet, it was just him. The house looked like it was ready to be sold.

"Nice house." I said when I felt his presence.

"Let's get straight to the point." He said.

"Let's. I want you to stop digging." I said looking into his amber eyes. They reminded me of whiskey, and I love whiskey.

"Why? Afraid of what I might find?"

"You won't find anything."

"Then why stop now? What if I don't?" He asked, I kept looking around the room because if we lock eyes, I'll lose my train of thought.

His eyes I could look at them all day, they are so intense.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Agent Carter, you will never have a case on me. Tell me, what profile did you do of me?"

"None, we-I don't have proof of anything, there's no crime scenes, no victims, police reports, nothing that I can use to profile you."

"But are you trying to read me now?"

"Yes."

"Are you happy, confused, angry, or scared with the reading on me?"

"I don't know yet."

"I don't know why, but I have this need to prove to you that I'm not the bad guy. I'm even willing to invite you to come to my home."

"Is that why you are here? What did you do to Derek?"

"Who?" I asked innocently and this time I looked into his eyes.

"You know who Derek is, don't play games with me, miss Zade." Fuck, his voice could bring me to my knees right here, right now.

And I wouldn't even fight it.

"I don't know any Derek, but I do have something that belongs to you." I said, I went through my purse and took the small black bag that had his devices inside.

"This was given to Derek. "

" Still don't know him, I found these on the floor."

"You're lying."

"Want to feel my heart beating? A polygraph test? I'm sure you will be surprised by the results. I think it's enough of this small talk. You want to know about me, I'll tell you everything." I said, I sat on the couch and crossed my legs.

"I'm all ears. "

"Whatever we talk here, it stays between the two of us you can go to work tomorrow and tell them but, that won't end well."

Why am I doing this again?