Epilogue

•Zack•

"BEST MOM EVER." Ivy screams while she and the rest of the kids run to the clear blue water of our private beach in Hawaii.

It has been a few months since she was shot, and since we came back home from the clinic Ivy made sure to remind Neera of her promise so here we are.

I couldn't be happier with how my life turned out, I left the FBI for good and gave all the dirty information to the press, a lot happened when that happened but it had to happen.

I now help Neera and Liam with their businesses, actually, all the clubs, coffees, and legal businesses Neera made me take care of them, I have to admit it took me some time to adjust to that new job and all but I'm happy with it.

From being 32 and alone, I'm now 33 and practically father of four kids and hopefully, soon I will be a husband. Yes, I'm going to pop the question, only Theo knows because I tell him my secrets when I'm changing his diapers.

"You still want kids? Even after putting up with all of them?" Neera asked from the chair beside me.

"I told you l wanted five." I said and looked at her.

"Five as in these count as four so that means one or five as in more five?"

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"I don't know."

"Well, then when and if you want, we start with one and then we go from there, we are young."

"We? I'm young. You?" She said.

"Are you calling me old?"

"Maybe?" She said with a smirk on her face.

"Do you want me to show you what this old man can do?" I got up from my chair went to her side and put her over my shoulder.

"Zack!" I slapped her ass.

"Liam! Watch the kids." I shouted.

Once inside the room I threw her carefully to the mattress, for a moment I stopped moving, I stopped thinking, I just stood there admiring her. She's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.

Her smile, those green eyes take my breath away, and her body? Don't get me started.

I don't care that she has another side of her, a scary and ruthless one, I don't care that she's a criminal, none of that matters to me, I love her because she's caring, I love the way she's with me and with her- our family.

"Marry me." I said without thinking.

"What?"

"Marry me." I said again.

"That's the worst proposal ever." She said laughing, I went to my suitcase and pulled out the red velvet box and went to stand in front of her again, I opened the box and took the diamond ring out.

I threw the red box over my shoulder picked her hand and slid the ring in the right finger.

"You know I love you and I always ask your opinion on everything. But not this, you can't escape me. You and me, baby? We are forever." I said and crawled on top of her.

"You are lucky." She said.

"And why is that?" I asked and kissed her shoulder.

"Because I also want forever with you. I love you." She said.

"I love you."

After that, we spent the rest of the day in that room showing each other how much love we had in different ways. We married on that same vacation, a week after.

And now 15 years later we are still together and happier than ever, we moved to a bigger house when we got the news that our family would grow three years after our marriage.

I loved the family we had already, and I thought it would be impossible to love Neera more, but when I saw her with a round belly around the house, or when I saw her giving birth to our three kids my love grew and grew and until this day it hasn't stopped.

Leah, Noah, and Thomas.

Those three came with two years between them and completed our family. Do you want to know how the rest of the family is? We still live all together and sometimes it's fucking crazy but I wouldn't change anything.

Liam, found a girl, that's right it took some time but he stopped fucking around. Baby Theo, not a baby anymore, the kid is taller than me now and also smart as fuck. Nathaniel, the artist of the family with his own gallery, we couldn't be more proud of him and the house is full of his work.

Alice and Ivy, well what do I say? We don't know how or when but they fell in love. With each other, I still remember the day they came to talk to us, they were shaking in front of us with fear of our reaction.

But we couldn't be happier, they love each other and are happy that's all that matters.

After I sent the papers to the FBI they were ignored, so I had to go to the press and what a scandal it was. But when the problems were out in the open they couldn't ignore them anymore.

"What do you want for dinner?" Neera's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Anything you want, love."

"I don't want to cook today, I want tacos." She said and sat on my lap.

So fucking beautiful.

So perfect.

And all mine.

"Stop looking at me like that." She said and rested her head on my shoulder, I could feel her lips lightly brushing my neck and that made goosebumps spread on my skin.

"Like what?"

"Like I am the dinner."

"I wouldn't mind if you were." I said and kissed her.

"Focus. Dinner." She said.

"You want tacos, we will order tacos."

"MOM! I'm hungry." Noah shouts from the kitchen, Neera goes to get up but I hold her tighter.

"Let me so, my baby is hungry."

"Your baby has a kitchen full of food. He's 15. " I say, that boy even gives the fucking bananas so she can cut them for him. He's a mamma's boy.

"But he wants me." She says and starts wiggling in my lap making me groan.

"But I want you too."

"Zack Carter or you let me go right now or you never get close to this pussy ever again." She threatens, and my hands release her immediately.

"You play dirty. Go to your baby, I'll order the food."

"Thank- "

"But you better make it up to me tonight." I say and she giggles, she get's up from my lap and kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"MOM!" Noah shouts again.

The End.