Twenty

•Neera•

"As you saw a minute ago dr. I'm very capable of moving, the stitches are still in place after all of that." I said and started dressing. I had people waiting for me to take me home.

"I noticed. Come back in a week so we can take the stitches and I'll probably need to check your movements again." Axel said. We walked out of the room, Ivy and Adonis were in the chairs waiting for me. I turned around to Axel, took the stethoscope from my neck, and put it around his.

What?

I like a little of role playing, and Axel was very happy to see me in nothing but his white coat and stethoscope.

"I'll see you next week." I said, pecked his lips, and walked away.

"Finally, I think the whole clinic heard your activities." Ivy said, I kept walking past her, she got up and ran to my side, Adonis followed with his emotionless face.

"Shut up, you don't know what you are saying." I said with a smirk.

"' Fuck Axel, harder, harder'" She mocked me, and we laughed.

"One day, you'll know. Just not now, Ivy. Wait until-"

"I'm eighteen. I know." She finished what I was saying.

This was one of the talks we have constantly, she's free to do what she wants, but my advice is to at least wait until she's 18. Not too early, and there's no such thing as too late. Why 18? You might ask. Honestly, I don't know, I was younger when my time came.

It wasn't special.

Hers should be.

It's just my advice, it's up to her to take it or not, as long as she is sure and protected. It just makes sense in my head, I think at 18 years old is when your life truly begins, the responsibilities and all of that. Is when we finally see the grown up side of things.

And when we started being more sure of things.

It's just my idea.

"Teaching your sister to be a whore just like you?" I heard from behind us, and I stopped so fast I almost fell, I turned around and looked at Adonis, without saying a word I raised my hand to slap him but he caught my wrist.

"Don't like the truth? Every fucking person inside this building heard you." He said.

"Jealous that you and your brother couldn't make me scream like that?" I asked, and since my wrist was still being held by his hand, I did the best next thing.

Raised my knee and hit his dick, he let go of me and bend over groaning in pain. I leaned into his hear and talked loud and clear.

"I am a free woman, also an adult, I can do what the fuck I want, when the fuck I want, that means that I can fuck whoever the fuck I want, and THAT does not make me a whore. Now, listen Adonis, get in your head that me, you, and your brother don't have any type of relationship. Ryan is dead, get your shit and get out of my house." I said and walked away with Ivy.

"You didn't even shutter." She said proudly.

"Shut up little shit, do you have money? We need to take a cab. "

"Already called an Uber."

An hour later we were getting inside the house, a couple of bags were next to the door, they were leaving, we got in the leaving room and Damon was hugging Alice when he saw me, he came running to me.

"I'm going to miss you." He said, I went on my knees.

"I'm going to miss you too. You have my number, if you need anything call me. And you are always welcomed here." I said and hugged him, he then turned to Ivy. I got up and went to the twins.

"Neera, I'm so - " Adonis started.

"Don't. I don't know what the fuck happened to any of you, I never gave any kind of idea that we were in a relationship, look, let's just move on it was not my intention for my guys to kill Ryan but he's dead, so it's over. Move on with your lives or whatever, but I meat what I said to Damon, he's welcomed here and if the kid wants to see us, don't stop him just because of what happened to us." I said and they nodded. I walked away from them, kissed Alice and Theo, and went to my office.

I closed the door behind me and sat on my chair, the need to smoke was fucking strong but I'm a good girl, while I'm recovering I won't drink or smoke.

With Ryan now dead, a little peace from the twins, I need to focus on this agent Carter from the FBI. I don't understand, yes, without a doubt that what I do is illegal, but at the same time, it does more good than bad.

The guns I produce, my biggest buyer is the government, the same government that is trying to put me behind bars. How fucked up is that? I even bet every dollar I have, that his gun was made in one of my factories.

But that's not all.

The people I kill, the enemies I killed are even more of a threat to them than I am. I take them down, does that not count as helping them? Maybe that needs to change, maybe I should stop selling my guns to them, maybe I should let the bad guys keep breathing.

Or maybe.

Just maybe I can show agent Carter, how many good things I do for his people. How I help them, how many people I helped put in their jails. Would he want to see this side? Would he see me differently? Would he see how many corrupted people he works for, talk to him in the office.

I bet I can discover some.

That's what I'm going to do.

Open his eyes to the truth.

He needs to understand that those people that order him, and dictate the laws do not follow their own rules.

It's time for me and Zack Carter to have a chat.