Thirty one

•Neera•

I woke up when I felt kisses on my back, I stretched and smiled when I thought about last night. I think everything is falling into place, somehow now with Zack, I feel stronger.

"Good morning, beautiful." I heard from behind me.

"Morning, what time it is?" I turned my head to him and asked.

"10:25" He said and I jumped out of bed.

"We have to go, come on, get up." I said and walked to his bathroom.

"Why? We can get at your house before 11, it's close." He said and got inside the bathroom with me.

No, nope, there's no way we will be back that quick when he looks like this.

Hot.

Naked.

With his sex machine raising.

"You can't take a shower with me. And because of the information." I said and he wrapped his arms around my stomach.

"We can be quick." He said in my ear and kissed my neck.

"11, I want to be there at 11." I said, I turned around and jumped wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

Our lips collided with each other and he walked inside the shower cabin, with the warm water falling down on us and my wetness he slid easily into me. Last night we made love, but now? He's fucking me, hard and rough against the tile wall.

And I love it.

11:08.

That was the time we stepped into the house, the girls and Liam came running when they heard the door closing.

"You are back." Ivy said and came to hug me, followed by Alice.

"Yes, we'll talk in a minute I just need to check something." I said and speed walked to the office.

"Wait, Neera - " But I didn't hear the rest of what Liam was saying. I opened the door and saw what he was trying to warn me about.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked, walked around them, and went to my desk, and there it was.

"We came to talk to you, baby g- " Atlas said and I raised my hand for him to stop.

Nathaniel Johnson, that was my mother's name, when I was eighteen I changed it to Zade, sounded cool at the time.

Nathaniel Johnson was adapted by Bianca Williams and Ryan Williams.

Please tell me this isn't the Ryan I'm thinking.

"What was Ryan's last name?" I asked the twins.

"Williams."

"And his girlfriend's name?"

"Bianca." Adonis said.

"Motherfucker, son of a bitch. Liam!" I called out. Thank fuck that I had an address.

"Baby girl, we came here to talk to you. Can you give us a minute?" Atlas asked. Liam came through the doors with Zack following, Zack walked around my desk and stood by my side.

I know what he's doing.

And I like it.

I like a possessive man, Zack can show everyone that I'm his, I don't mind, it was something we talked about last night, we are together. But the twins need to back the fuck off.