"And what proof do you have to back up that accusation?" He asked the petal haired girl.

'Does he really think we're stupid enough to not notice his forehead protector?'

'Cha! Show him who's the real dummy Outer!'

"It's pretty obvious that you're a ninja I mean, you're wearing your forehead protector and your jonin uniform." Sakura said.

The brown haired man looked rather taken aback but cleared his throat and said, "Well, looks like you've got a good pair of eyes on you.." He trailed off awkwardly at the end.

'Cha! My turn! My turn!'

'Huh what do you mea-' Sakura couldn't finish for words started to spill out her mouth. "Also you're chakra pool is much larger than any average civilians'. You're also very attentive, despite your laid-back attitude. Cha!" The senbon in Genma's mouth fell out as he gaped at the young girl.

'..Even if I was only masking some of my chakra, I wouldn't expect a kid to be able to sense chakra signatures..'

'Haha! Look at his face, cha! He looks hilarious!' Inner laughed.

'Inner, did you do that?' The four year old asked.

'Huh? Do what?'

'Use my mouth to talk.'

'Oh yeah. I figured out that I can take control of your body! Cha! Although I've only figured out how to talk out loud using your mouth and vocal cords.'

'That's.... genius!'

'Really? I was kind of worried that you would be angry at me for messing with your body..'

'Why? It's technically your body too, or at least we'll treat it as such.'

'Really?'

'Mhm! It wouldn't be fair for me to get to experience life while you're stuck in my mind with nothing to do!"

'B-but.. Cha! Now we're getting all sentimental!' Inner had crocodile tears rolling down her cheeks as she hugged a giant teddy bear that had appeared in Sakura's mindscape out of nowhere.

'In a way you may be similar to a second personality and all, but you're still a part of me and deserve to have your own life. You have an incredible gift that neither of us understand completely and even though it is a little creepy maybe we could find a way to put it to use. So we can share this body! However it may be best if you don't take control without letting me know first. We wouldn't want to get into an awkward or dangerous situation or something would we?'

'Cha! Y-you...' Sakura could tell Inner wasn't quite sure what to say.

"Anyway shinobi-san, I'll be going now!" The girl said as she smiled at the man who was still looking down at her. The petal haired girl walked off further into the library.

'Let's have a look at the biology books, I would like to learn more about the human body.' Sakura didn't get a reply from Inner. The pink haired girl assumed that Inner was still figuring out what to say so Sakura just continued walking to the section labelled Biology.

She grabbed a large book that was titled 'Human Anatomy' and sat down at a wooden desk.

'Hmm, let's see..' Sakura thought as she opened the book.

'Cha! Let's learn!' Inner roared. It appears that Inner had gone back to being her loud and enthusiastic self. Just like that Sakura started reading.

After an hour and twenty seven minutes of memorizing three hundred and eighteen different diagrams and facts on everything in the human body and what each part did, Inner piped up.

'Cha! Hey Outer, did you forget what I said?'

'What do you mean?' Sakura asked.

'You really can't remember huh?'

'Remember what?' Sakura heard Inner sigh.

'That I can help you memorize everything in a split second!' Inner huffed.

'Oh, no I didn't forget that.'

'Then why are you just reading and memorising everything word by word?'

'Because even though I have no idea how you would make me memorise all the information in this book I feel as if it's cheating to do that instead of just memorising the book like everyone else.'

'Cha, suit yourself.....'

Sakura frowned but turned to the next page of the book and started reading. 'There are eight points in your body: larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, subclavian artery, kidneys, heart. A blow to any of these eight crucial points and whoever was hit is likely to die.'

'That's.. interesting.....'

'If we or anyone else ever gets hurt then we wouldn't be able to do a thing..'

'Cha! That's fine cause we'll protect them from any harm!'

'Yeah but, we hardly know how to fight! The only things we know are from books and scrolls and diagrams that showed different katas and exercises.'

'Well then we'll learn and become the greatest shinobi! Cha!'

Sakuras' eyes widened before she sighed, 'I'm not even surprised that you know about that..'

'Surprised about what? You wanting to be a shinobi? Well obviously I know, I mean I can literally hear your thoughts. Cha!' Sakura had wanted to be shinobi for a while but she was afraid of telling her parents since she knew that they would be worried about her. Her mother would cry in secret about her daughter being a killer, but would smile at her and always fuss about her safety anyway. Sakura's father would try and support her to the best of his ability and would try to comfort her mother. 'Even if our parents will be sad about our career choice they will still support us! Plus if we become the strongest then they won't need to worry since no one would be able to hurt us! Cha!' They had decided that they would refer to Mebuki and Kizashi as their parents since Inner technically didn't have any.

'I don't know....'

'If our mother really is that worried for our safety then we can learn medical ninjutsu. Cha!'

'You know, that's not a bad idea.'

'Of course it isn't, cha!'

'But still, I don't want to worry them.'

'Then let's train! When mama and papa come back we can show them that we can fight and protect ourselves! Cha!'

Sakura thought for a while before replying, 'Ok then, what's first?'