S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.

Start from the beginning

"That's not true," I chuckled.

"You know it is," he tittered back.

"Do I?"

"Do you really not see how he looks at you? Don't you listen to his voice—how it changes for you? He's calmer, nicer, and happier when you're with him, Cammy. He wants to be with you."

"He respects our marriage too much to develop any romantic—"

"Cameron Anastas," Giorgi scoffed. "Do you really believe that?"

"He's a very respectful man, Gio..."

"But you are so easy to fall in love with, sweetheart. Love isn't controllable. It isn't something you can just tuck away and avoid, you know. You can cover it up for a while, sure, but you can't just get rid of it."

I stared at my husband for a while, not saying anything. Eventually, I opened my mouth and asked him: "So, what? Should we find him someone that looks and acts just like me? Or do we find someone else that's nothing like me?"

Giorgi shrugged and nodded at me. "It's up to you. Are you comfortable with the thought of your professor fucking a guy that looks just like you?"

"Are you?" I questioned. He stayed quiet for a while, ducking his head to look down at his food. "I'm comfortable with the thought of anyone being jealous of our relationship.... Jealous that you're mine."

I rolled my eyes at his flattering words and sly smirk, shaking my head. "You know how dangerous jealousy can become, though."

That statement made his smile shrink rather quickly—but only for a moment. It then grew wide and devilish as he nodded, stabbing at his salad. "Yeah, I know."

***

"Aaah~..."

"You're alright?"

"Mm-hmm, it feels good..."

"Good."

I wrapped my arms around his smaller, adorable body as I slowly inserted myself into his tight but welcoming entrance. God, he felt so delicate...

"Oh~! Amani, wait...," his soft voice rang through my ears melodically. "It's too big to go so fast..."

His eyes were teary but his desirous gaze compelled me to gradually push his hips down further, making him take a few more inches.

"AH! HAAAH~!" His gasps and beautifully enchanting moans vibrated through my ears, head and bones—sending shivers all over my limbs and spine. He was so beautiful... His pale white skin glowed crimson on the spots that he blushed—even his shoulders and nipples displayed bright red.

I couldn't believe how many scars he had, nor could I believe how much more beautiful they made him. The marks themselves were hideous, but the personality he'd developed in spite of them—in spite of the pain, emotional suffering, and depression that he had gone through for years, the pain that drove him to create all these scars...he'd developed such a beautiful, patient, charming personality.

"Bryan~," he groaned, his head falling back as I began moving my hips.

My eyebrows frowned a bit at the use of my first name, and I wondered why he was using it when he'd told me before that he didn't like to. Nevertheless, I enjoyed his moans and whines.

"Bryan~!" He groaned as I snaked one of my hands up his back and wrapped my fingers around his neck. "Bryan," he grumbled harshly that time.

"Bryan, get up!"

My eyes opened and immediately focused on Cooper. "Bryan, are you good? I've been calling you for a while."

"What do you need, Pacon," I groused, rubbing my face. I hadn't remembered falling asleep; especially not in my living room.

"I need you to help me out. Gill's birthday is coming up and I don't know what to get him."

"...Did you actually wake me up to help you out with some stranger's birthday gift?"

Cooper nodded and rubbed my legs while I scratched my beard, and I returned the nod as I sat up, feeling furious. "Before you yell at me, though, can you tell me this... How long have you been having dreams of fucking Cameron?"

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please don't hate me too much for my consistent gaps of absence between the final season! I swear I'll never really leave this story high and dry!

Thank you for reading!! And thank you for being patient with me!❤️