Chapter 23:

Harley's POV:

Yayyy. Will said I could get a stuffie. I walked into the aisle full of stuffed animals. They had all kinds of animals. Elephants, bears, giraffes, pandas, everything. I wanted them all. I giggled as I kept looking. Finally, I saw it. The one that I wanted. It was a fuzzy Koala bear, on the top shelf. I stood on my tippy toes trying to reach it. I huffed as I realized it was too far out of my reach. I tried again. Whimpering as I struggled.

I felt a hand on the bare skin of my back. Along with a voice, "Let me help you with that, babygirl." I turned around, to find a guy standing there. He was tall, with blue blue eyes, and stubble on his face. He was attractive in a way. Not as hot as Will, but you know, he was nice. He handed it to me and I held it close to my body.

"There you go, babygirl." I didn't say anything. He was standing too close for my liking. I took a step backwards and bumped into the shelf. He had me pinned up against it. I could feel his hot breath on my cheek as he bent towards my neck and whispered, "Good thing we are in a public place little girl, if we weren't I'd pull you over my knee and spank your little bare bottom." With one hand against the shelf, blocking my way to leave, and the other inching down my back, slowly on my waistband, I shivered.

His hand cupped my rear, and he wolfishly smiled, "Awe. Does my baby girl have a diaper on?" He squeezed and I felt my pull up crinkle. I whimpered, as he reached for the front, squeezing again. I was terrified. "Do you have to pee, little one. Why don't you be a good girl and use your diaper for me?" I was frozen. He took his other hand and pressed on my bare stomach and that's all it took. With my terror and my need to pee, I let it go. He put his hand back on the shelf blocking me and with the other hand, he squeezed my now soaked pull up. I whimpered. "Good girl." he said seductively.

"Harley?" I heard. I turned and so did the guy in front of me. The others had come into the aisle. The guy moved his hand and I ran right into Will's arms and whimpered as he picked me up, holding me close. I turned my head as I felt another pair of hands rub my back. It was Brad. "It's okay, honey." I saw Theo, frozen in place, staring at the guy, who was now standing four feet in front of us with a smirk on his face.

Will's face was stone. "Thomas." The guy, Thomas, smirked. "Will." Thomas turned his attention to Theo. "Helly, baby boy. No hugs? Didn't you miss your daddy?" Theo flinched at his words. This was Theo's old dom. Will spoke, "Don't you dare speak to him." I quivered at Will's stern voice. "Oh, hush now, you've got yourself a little girl. Sexy little thing. Bet she's great in bed." Will growled. Thomas chuckled, "Easy there, macho man." Thomas moved closer, and everything happened so fast. Will set me down quickly causing me to stubble into Brad, and Will stepped right into Thomaa's path. He was directly in between Theo and Thomas. Brad steadied me and I watched anxiously as Will and Thomas stared down at each other. Thomas turned his attention towards Theo, "Come on, baby boy. You didn't miss me at all? No love for your daddy?" Theo finally spoke up, in a small voice he said, "You aren't my daddy any more." Thomas chuckled, "Awe, does my tough little man think he's a big boy now?" Theo blushed and took a step back, now he was half behind Brad.