Chapter 29:

Thomas POV:
I went downstairs and sat with Will, cracking open a can a beer. He sighed and looked at me. "How is Theo?" I shrugged. "He definitely needs some time to adjust to this lifestyle again. Life threw him a curveball and he just needs to figure it out. What about Harley?" Will shrugged as well.
"So much has happened to her. She never had a daddy. And then Theo shows up and tries fl be one and she doesn't fully let herself slip with him. I don't think she was fully comfortable. And then with her home situation, it's clear she has been dealing with abuse her entire life. I know this sounds bad but I'm praying that what I just witnessed is one of the only times Harley had to experience that. The bruises that girl already has on her is crazy. I tried to downplay it, but that girl got a number done on her, she's going to be sore tomorrow... I don't know she seems pretty comfortable around me. I just think she also needs to adjust to this. And now with what just happened, she slipped so far. She called me daddy just now. And I don't know if that's going to stick. Like in the morning is she going to be herself or is she going to be full little? I just need to be prepared to help her with anything."
I nodded as he spoke, sipping my beer. "I think we should keep them back from school tomorrow. Give them the day to either be little or calm down. They have had a long weekend."
Will shrugged. "But I think Harley will have a tough time getting out of little space." I nodded, "she might, but she needs to learn balance, and learn that it's okay to be little sometimes and big other times. Theo has to relearn that too." As if on cue, Theo walked in.
We both looked at him. He sat beside me and sighed. "I can't sleep." I rubbed his back. Will smiled and stood up. "I'm going to head to bed. Goodnight." He left and Theo just sat on the couch. it was nearing midnight, so he really should have been sleeping. I stood up and he looked at me weird. I didn't say anything. I just scooped him up and into my arms and carried him upstairs and back into his bedroom. I sat him on the bed. And then started undressing myself until I was just in my boxers, i shut the lights off and then laid Theo down. I situated him next to my body and hummed in his ear. I felt theos body relax and him fall asleep. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep as well.

Sorry for the short chapter guys.:(. Next chapter will be longer. I promise. 🤍