Chapter 31:

Harley's POV:

I followed Thomas downstairs and went into the living room where Theo was building with legos and all kinds of blocks around him. Thomas looked over to him and said, " Hey buddy, Harley is going to play with you while I get breakfast ready." He nodded, looking at me as I went over sitting a couple of feet from him. He was clearly in headspace. He pushed some of the bigger blocks over to me, instead of the little legos he was playing with. "Since you're just a baby. You get the big ones." I was slightly offended by that. "No I'm not." I mumbled, putting my moose in between my w positioned legs. He didn't answer me. Instead he kept building with his blocks. I took the bigger blocks and started building a castle. I wanted to make it look exactly like Rapunzel's castle. I kept building quietly, until a voice from behind startled me.

"Okay, it's time for breakfast." Thomas said from above me. I looked at my almost finished castle, "I wanna finish." Theo was in the middle of tearing apart his structure, and Thomas smiled at me. "You can finish after breakfast, sweetie." I picked up another block and added it to the building. "Please? I wanna do it now." Thomas shook his head, "Honey, we need to eat breakfast before it gets cold." At this point, Theo had demolished his legos and he looked over at mine. I looked up at Thomas and sadly pouted. "Wreckingggg balllll." Theo yelled. I turned just as Theo's hands knocked all my blocks over. I yelped as a few bounced off my body, one hitting my cheek. It took me a second to process everything. My castle was destroyed, the block hit me, Theo wasn't nice. I whimpered, slowly started crying and then the tears came down in rivers. I cried and Thomas stood above me, lecturing Theo. "Theo, that wasn't very nice. You need to apologize now." Theo crossed his arms, "I didn't do anything wrong. You said breakfast time. It's not my fault she's being a baby." That made me cry harder. Thomas huffed and bent down lifting me up. I cried, "he hurt me and my castle. He's mean!" He rubbed my back. "I know, sweetie. Shhhh." Thomas looked back at Theo, "You will apologize. Now." He leaked his assertiveness into his voice. Theo sulked, "fine. Sorry." Thomas bent down, grabbing moose. And gave him to me. I hugged both my stuffie and Thomas's neck and cried. Thomas stood there holding me, and Theo impatiently groaned. "Papppa, I want breakfast." Thomas sighed, "Come on. Let's go eat." I still wasn't very happy, but I stopped crying, and my moose was wet with my tears. "Okay, I am going to put you in your seat, honey." I unlatched and waited to be put down. He lowered me and my legs hit something soft. Before I could even fight it, I was seated in the high chair from the other day and Thomas was strapping me in. I whimpered, "I don't wanna sit here." He finished buckling me in and gave me a small smile, "just relax, honey."

I pouted as Thomas put a bowl of oatmeal with fruit in front of theo, along with a sippy cup of juice. Then he looked at me and scooped a smaller bowl and put some berries on top as well. He got another cup and poured some cranberry apple juice into it. He sat beside me, placing the bowl on the tray on the high chair. He handed me the spoon. "Go on, eat your breakfast." Looking from him to the bowl of mush to Theo, who didn't seem to have a care in the world. Thomas took a few bites of his own before he looked back over to see me just looking around "You have to eat." He said. I shook my head. My stomach curled. I wasn't hungry and I had a small pain in my stomach.

Thomas sighed, and picked up the spoon, trying to hand it to me. I wanted no part of it. Instead of completely ignoring him, I grabbed the sippy cup, sipping on it. Thomas looked at me defeated. Which is when I heard footsteps hitting the bare stairs. Will entered the kitchen smiling. "Ooooo, oatmeal. Delicious." Will took in the scene, my tear stained face, while sipping on my cup. Untouched breakfast, Thomas half annoyed, half hopeless. "Are we already having a rough morning?" He asked, getting himself a bowl and sitting on the other side of me. Thomas nodded, "it's okay, I have handled it. Harley here just needs to eat." Will half smiled, "Yeah, I've been seeing that. It is a common problem with her." I ignored them and sipped the rest of my juice. I waved the cup a little bit. "Want more, please." Thomas watched as Will smiled at me. "You can have more once you eat some of your breakfast." I shook my head. " I don't want it." I said, pushing it away from me. Will finished his breakfast and pulled his chair closer to me. He angled the high chair so I was facing him rather than the table. I wrinkled around, wanting out of the chair and not to eat anymore.

He took the spoon and some of the oatmeal and brought it to my face. I shook my head, but he still brought it to my lips and I closed my mouth quickly. Oatmeal got all over my mouth. I whined and he took the napkin wiping my face. "Come on, Lele. Eat." I whined. "No. I want juice." He shook his head, "No, no juice." He brought up more to my mouth. I shook my head, "no no no." He got up, unbuckled me, lifted me up and sat back down with me balancing on his knee. He tried putting more in my mouth, and I whimpered. My stomach didn't want anything to do with it. "My tummy doesn't like it." I whined. Will sighed, and brought some more to my mouth. "Just some more, it's probably because you never eat anything." I shook my head. "Uh huh. It doesn't feel good.." I swallowed the mush and my stomach flipped. I felt everything rise and it burned my throat.

Throw up went all over my and Will's lap and chest. I felt disgusted. I started crying. "No more." Will rubbed my back, "Relax, baby. No more. Breathe. Relax." He lifted me up, holding me close to him. I sobbed, and he sighed. Thomas came in and looked at the mess, and said, "I'll start the bath." Will carried me upstairs, and into the bathroom, the bath was drawn, and will set me on the ledge, taking off my throw up covered shirt and throwing it in the sink, and the slide the diaper down my legs and into the trash, he set me in the water, and looked at Thomas. "Watch her, while I get changed." I felt gross.

"No,no stay." Will left and I cried. Thomas tried calming me down, but all I wanted was Will. Thomas tried to start washing but I squirmed around, flailing. "No, no. Don't touch me." I cried and cried until Will came in. He immediately knelt down and cooed, "Shhh. It's okay, baby. Shh. Shhh." He washed and I whimpered. I was sore and my stomach hurt.

He finished and took the towel, lifting me up and drying me off. He brought me back into the nursery, laying me on the table. The same repetition of this morning, cream, bra, shirt, another diaper. He scooped me back up and swayed back and forth with me in his arms. Thomas came in and looked at the two of us. He stood there crossing his arms. I leaned my head on Will's shoulder, just looking at him. "Will, I think you should have her checked out." Will sighed, " I don't know, man. I think this is more of her personal issue than anything." Thomas shrugged, "She isn't eating. She only had juice and barely five bites of oatmeal and her stomach couldn't handle that. And yesterday? What did she eat besides fruit with you?" He looked down at me. "You are right, she didn't eat anything else."

I was thirsty. I lifted my head up and looked at them. "Can I have drink please?" Will smiled at me. "Of course, honey. Come on. Let's go get you something." He brought me downstairs and back into the kitchen, which now smelled like cleaning supplies. Thomas must have washed it down while I was getting changed. Will grabbed the old sippy cup and filled it with light blue gatorade. He handed it to me and I happily took it, taking sips from it.

He brought me into the living room, and he placed me inside the playpen. I looked up at him confused. He set my moose and paci next to me with the sippy cup still in my hand. Toys and stuffies were in the playpen with me. He turned on Moana and smiled. " I need to go take care of some things. I'll be back." He left the room and I finished my gatorade, I looked at the cup sadly. Thomas came into the room, and came over smiling at me. He bent down, taking the empty cup, and picking up my paci, putting it in my mouth. I looked up at him, and he smiled. "Relax, darling. I am just doing that so you can calm down easier." I sucked on it quietly, and he left the room. I sat there patiently, watching Moana quietly.

Half way through the movie, I started to get bored. I stood up, and looked around. Just as I did this, Theo came into the room. Clearly, not in head space. He had his sweats on and a hoodie thrown on lazily. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey, cutie. I didn't know you were in there." I just look at him as he sits on the couch, pulling out his phone. He immersed himself into his phone, and I sat back down and huffed. I wanted to get out of here , but I didn't want to annoy anyone. The movie ended and I just wanted to get out. 

It's been awhile babessss <3 ;)