Chapter: 8

Quinn pulled me into the locker room with haste. As soon as we were in the bathroom area she turned and looked at him. "What the hell was that, Harley?" I shrugged, "Theo told me to stay put or I would get hurt." "He isn't your dom yet, Harley, you can still do whatever you want." "I don't want to mess things up. I already got him upset when we got in trouble in chem. I don't want to be punished on the first weekend." Quinn shook her head at me. "Okay, Harley, just don't submit to the point where you lose yourself. You still can make your own choices." "I know, Quinn, I just don't want to disappoint him. That is all." "I know, Harley. Okay, let's move on from that. Let's get pumped for this game!" She laughed pulling me into the center of the room, where we threw our bags down. We got into a huddle with the rest of the squad and we all yelled our chants. Getting us pumped up for the game. Before I knew it, it was time to go onto the field. We grabbed our pom poms and ra out the tunnel and onto the field in our normal formation. Me and Quinn side by side together. Everyone is the stands screamed as we exited, some of the other girls tumbling towards the tarmac. We all got in line to start the cheers when the football team ran out. We chanted, as the football team waved at the crowd. I jumped, waving my poms poms around, cheering for them. I saw the gang and I smiled wide, and did a flip. People whistled at us, and the game started. We continued through the game, we were winning the entire time...

The final score was 28-0. I didn't even know what was going on the entire time. I didn't understand football. The game ended and we ran out onto the field with the crowd. I couldn't find Theo and the gang, so I stayed near Quinn, just laughing with happiness. Arms grabbed me from behind and I squealed. I was twirled around and set down. I turned, and there was Theo. "Theo!" I giggled jumping into his arms for a hug. He lifted me into his arms, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands were under my rear and he whispered into my ear, "Someone had an accident." I blushed, "I am sorry." He looked at me with a little frown, "Don't apologize, my love. You are just a little girl." I blushed again and hide my head in his shoulder. Parker came over and said, "looks like someone is shy." I felt Theo nod, I lifted my head up, just in time for Theo to say to Parker, "I will meet you at the party. This little one needs a change." I blushed and squirmed. Theo put me down and held my hand, "You have the spare in your bag right?" I nodded. He led me through the crowd and stopped at the entrance of the field house. "Go change and come right back." He said to me. I nodded, sprinted into the locker room, grabbed my bag, ran to the stall, swapped my wet thing for a dry pull up. My last pull up in my bag, it was an actual baby diaper after that. I pulled up the rest of my uniform and grabbed my things I walked out of the locker room and Theo was standing there talking to Will. I am going to be totally honest. Will scares me. He just is so silent and quiet until he turns real authoritative. I walked up to Theo and basically hide myself behind him. It didn't work. Will looked down at me, "Staying out of trouble, darling?" I blushed, nodded, and hide my face Theo's side. "Awe, it's okay, Harley, it's just me. I'm not going to hurt you." Will smiled. I looked at him, and then up at Theo. He just nodded his head towards Will. Will reached his arms out for a hug and I squeaked. I tightened my grip on Theo's shirt that i held in my closed fist. "Okay, bro, I think you might have to wait on the whole snuggly uncle type. She needs to open up to me first." Theo said, rubbing my back. Will nodded, "Of course, sorry, darling, I didn't mean to scare you. I will see you tonight." He walked towards the other end of the parking lot. "Princessa, you can let go now." Theo chuckled at me. I let go and mumbled, "he scares me." Theo looked down at me confused. "What did you say, mi amor? I couldn't hear you." "He scares me." I said a little louder. Theo stopped and knelt down until we were eye level. "Okay, one more time, mi amor. You need to learn to speak up." I squirmed a little under his watch, "Will scares me." Theo smiled, "Princessa, there is no reason to be scared of him. Will just wants you to feel comfortable around him. They all want that. They know that when I am not around, that I want one of them with you at all times. Will is just trying to do as I asked them to. Which is to make you happy and comfortable with them. Okay, mi amor?" I nodded. Theo seemed to want to say something but didn't. Instead, he stood up and continued walking to the truck. "Come on, princessa, let's have some fun." We got in the truck and he drove out and towards our destination. "Theo?" "yes, princessa." "do you have a lot of rules?" "No, I don't. My rules are easy, simple, and short. You have nothing to worry about, mi amor, the rules are easy to follow. We on't go over them until tomorrow though. Tonight between the party and getting you settled in, I don't think it is best to overwhelm you with rules and punishments right away. Why do you ask though?" "Quinn told me that maybe you shouldn't be my dom because you might have more rules than Parker and Parker has a lot of fucking rules. That is what she said to me." I said, remembering what she had told me at the Rodeo. Theo looked over as he drove, "Okay, first of all, watch your tongue, little one, Quinn might have said that, but you don't repeat it. And I know Parker only put those rules in place to keep Quinn in check. She is pretty wild, she needs to be saddled to a long list of rules to keep her behaved. I promise you, princessa. I don't have hard rules." I nodded, looking at the line of cars parked outside the house. The party was already in full rage. How did everyone beat us here? Theo parked and I left my bag in the truck, hopped down, and immediately grabbed Theo's hand. "Good job remembering." He smiled at me. I nodded and we walked together into the house. I got weird looks from some of the other girls as we weaved our way through the house. I moved closer to Theo's side. I felt more self conscious now then I had ever before. Theo must have noticed. "Mi amor, ignore them. They are just jealous. Look, it's Quinn." He gestured towards the couch. Quinn was sitting on Parker's lap, a red solo cup already in her hand. Parker nodded his head in greeting, "this is her third cup, she isn't listening very well." Theo chuckled, " I don't have to worry about that. Harley, doesn't drink." Parker sighed, "i wish. She is going to be a handful tomorrow." Theo sat on the couch and gestured for me to sit next to him. I did, curling into his side. Everyone talked for a while, Will came over handing Theo and I two red solo cups. I shook my head at first, but Will laughed, "It is rootbeer, darling." I still shook my head. It was late, if I had that I wouldn't be able to sleep. Theo looked at me, "Why don't you want it, princessa?" "Because I won't be able to sleep with the caffeine." I answered. Theo and Will shared a surprised look. "Okay. darling, you want some water?" Will offered. I shook my head. "What do you want?" He asked. I shook my head, "Nothing." Theo said, "It's okay, Will. We are gong to head out soon anyway. She will get something at my house." Will just drank the rootbeer and handed the other cup to Sawyer, who was just chilling next to Parker and Quinn. Theo rubbed my arm alitte. "We are gonna headout soon. Alright?" I nodded and just watched Quinn bounced around in Parker's lap, too drunk to even notice me sitting there. I was bored, I think Theo was too. 

Hey y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do you like it so far? what are your suggestions for the weekend at Theo's??? let me know what ya think. love yous <3