Chapter 6:

The waitress came over with the drinks and fries. She placed them on the table and left. I grab a couple, and ate them. Harley just took a sip of her drink and looked out the window. "Angel, you need to eat something before the game. You didn't eat lunch." She looked at the fries and then looked back at me. She picked one up and nibbled on it until it was gone. She kept doing this until she had eaten about 10 of them. I seriously need to help her with her eating habits. "Harley, don't you want more?" I asked her, pushing the basket towards her. She shook her head, "No, I am good." "Can you have a few more please." She shook her head again. "Okay, I am not asking you this time. Eat more now." I made my voice stern, so she would know I wasn't playing around. She complied, and as she finished the next five, the gang started arriving. Quinn ran in followed by an irritated looking Parker. Quinn slide in beside Harley, and Parker next to me. The rest of the gang filled in around the table. Harley and Quinn were giggling about something, I looked at Parker and he glared at me. "What's wrong with you?" I asked him. He heaved a sigh, "Quinn is just a handful, you know it is going to be hard to mold her into a little. She is free spirit and a wild child. And far from innocent." I smiled, glancing at the two giggling girls. I turned back to him, "Park, not all littles are small, quiet, shy, and innocent. Even Harley has her wild side. Remember free period today? Most littles can not do that. Or don't want to do that because they are afraid of what a dom would think. So yeah, she might be a free spirit but that is a good thing. She is her own person. And she isn't going to be a little all the time, so if you stay with her longer than just that kind of relationship, I think you are really going to appreciate this side of her. I know I already do with Harley. We haven't even gotten into the little stuff, and I already love the big side to her." Parker nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I know what you mean. She is just going to be a handful, I can already tell." "Honestly, I could say the same for Harley." We both glanced at our girls, who looked up at us and laughed again. We chuckled at their happiness. The waitress came over and asked, " What can I get you all?" Will started, ordering a coffee milkshake, the others went around ordering their own flavors, Quinn ordered a chocolate one, and when it was Harley's turn, I was going to order for her but she beat me to it, politely asking for a banana flavored one. I was going to have to remember that. She likes bananas. I ordered mocha while Parker ordered plain old vanilla. Apparently Harley thought the same, when the waitress left, Harley stuck her tongue out at Parker' choice, "Parker, vanilla is like so boring for a milkshake." "Well, I think banana is gross in milkshakes." he laughed back at her. "Nope. Actually it is really good and guess what bananas are good for you, aren't they, Theo? They are a fruit." I laughed at her justification. "Yes, mi amor. Bananas are healthy for you, but not in milkshakes." "Oh" She said, deflating a little. Parker laughed and Harley just shrugged and continued talking to Quinn. I looked at Parker, "Who is throwing the party tonight?" He checked his phone, "Um. Sanderson. The wide receiver. He lives on Chestnut, you know, next to the old church?" I nodded, " Yeah, I know where that is." I watched Harley talk with Quinn, smiling the whole time. "If the girls are fine with it, maybe we could meet up at the park this weekend?" Parker suggested. "Maybe. I don't know how Harley is with being in head space out in public. You know? And the same with Quinn. I think we need to save public outings until we know how they are. But maybe you could bring Quinn over to my house. But I still have to check with Harley after she gets settled." "Sure, sure. I get that." The milkshakes came over and the waitress set them down, one of the boys must have ordered mozzarella sticks because a platter of them were placed on the table, along with marinara sauce. I watched Harley take a sip of her milkshake, then another, and another. She didn't want to eat earlier, but she would gladly drink a milkshake. I am going to have my hands full with her this weekend. "Okay, Harley, let me taste this fabulous banana milkshake." She giggled and pushed the glass over to Parker. He took a sip and over exaggerated his disgust. "EW. EW EWWWWWWWWWW." Parker groaned. Harley broke down into a fit of giggles, which caused everyone to look at her and laugh too. She blushed at the fact that everyone was looking at her, but she didn't seem to mind after a few seconds. "Parker, you have bad taste." She laughed, reaching for her glass. He pushed it back over to here, and took a long gulp of his vanilla. "Nope, sweetheart, this tastes fabulous." She giggled, drinking more of her shake. I grabbed a mozzarella stick and dipped it into the sauce, I brought it over to Harley's face, and she looked at it and took a bite, then another, I pushed the rest of it in her mouth. She chewed, swallowed, and took a sip of her drink. I grabbed another, and she grabbed it from me and ate it. Okay, I guess she likes mozzarella sticks. I am going to have to remember that. She ate a couple more and then finished her milkshake. "Okay, Harley, we need to get to the school. Are you coming with me or with Theo?" Quinn announced to the table, but directed her statement to Harley. Harley looked from me to Quinn. "I am going to go with Theo. I will meet you in the locker room." Quinn looked at Parker, "Am I driving you back to the school?" He glared at her, "Is that even a question? My car is at the school because you wouldn't let me drive you. From now on, I am driving you everywhere." She laughed and everyone dropped money on the table, and started to leave. I dropped money on the table for both Harley and I. "You ready, mi amor?" She nodded and slide out of the booth. We went to the car and she hopped in, buckling her seat belt.