Chapter 17:

I got Harley ready for bed. I was a gentleman. Not lingering on certain areas, as I put on her nightly protection, and then on of my long shirts, and a pair of little black cotton shorts, just in case she got up in the morning and left without realizing the gang was downstairs. I brought her back to the guest room, laying her in bed, tucking her in. I started to undress myself, leaving myself in my boxers and my black T-shirt. I went to get into bed, when a thought clicked in my brain.

I left the room, and went across the hall and into Theo's room. And as I had expected, Theo was sitting in the corner of his room, holding his knees, rocking back and forth, sobbing. Before he could notice me, I left the room, went downstairs to where the guys were all spread out. It was dark, so I said, "Brad?" I heard commotion dn then the lamp flickered on. Brad stood up, I tossed him Theo's keys, "Go in Theo's car, and get his trunk and bring it upstairs." Brad looked shocked. "His trunk? Is he...?" I nodded, "Just bring it to his room."

I went back upstairs, and into his room, walking over to him. He looked at me with tears running down his face. " I sowwry." He bawled. He was deep into headspace. I cooed at him, "Oh, little one. I am not mad. Come here." Theo stuck his arms out and I lifted him up by his armpits, as he wrapped his arms around me, he clung to me for dear life, still crying his eyes out.

Brad entered the room quietly, setting the trunk in front of the bed. The soft thud made Theo lift his head and cry more as Brad stood there observing. Brad cooed and walked over, running his hand through Theo's hair. "Relax, buddy. Relax." At the touch, most would think Theo would have calmed down, but instead he cried harder. I rocked him, as Brad tried to soothe him.

I shook my head, "It's no use right now. He has denied his little side for too long. With him submitting to me earlier, it pushed him too far down. He is back at square one." Brad sighed, "So what do we do?" I looked down at Theo, who was still bawling loudly.

"We do what we did before. We take care of him. But this time, we won't let him switch again. He needs to stay a little. And when he isn't in headspace, we still don't let him be a dom. He can still be a part of this community but it is going to be as a little."

Brad looked at me shocked,"You do realize that he is going to fight that." I shrugged. "He will get used to it." Theo wasn't letting up, he kept crying loudly. "Let's get him comfortable. If he has slipped this deep, we need to prepare for it." Brad nodded.

"Can you bring the trunk to the nursery?" I asked as I walked with Theo into the hallway and into the nursery. As Theo took in his new surroundings, his bawling turned into crying shrieks, "no,,,,,no,,,,,,,no!!!!" Brad came in with the trunk and opened it.

Theo writhed in my arms, shrieking. "Relax, little one. Shhhhhh." I murmured. Theo just stared as Brad as he sorted through the contents Theo had locked away. Theo's shrieked again as Brad lifted a brown teddy bear from the box. I remembered that bear clearly, Theo wouldn't go anywhere without it. I cooed in his ear, "You want your teddy?" Theo nodded fast, still bawling his eyes out, wailing, "Bwarerrrrreee." He slurred, reaching his arms towards Brad and the bear. Brad just stood there for a minute examining us. Theo shrieked, bawling harder, "Bwarreeeeeee." I sighed, "Brad, can you give him the bear before he wakes the entire house?" Brad came over and handed Theo the bear, "Bware." Theo slurred again, still crying, but grabbing the bear. At this point, Sawyer walked in, dressed like me, boxers and a white t-shirt.

"Too late for that. Everyone downstairs can't sleep with all this screaming." I sighed, "Let's just get him quiet, so we don't wake Harley." Brad sucked in his breath, "Will, you do know you can't take care of them both of them." I nodded, "Don't remind me, Brad." "I got to, man. We both know Theo will only settle down with you or you know who." I nodded, "We can discuss that later." Theo was now crying, but was quieter because he was chewing on the bear's ear.

"Let's change you." I murmured, going to lay him on the changing table. Theo stopped chewing, "Nooooooooooo." He writhed, "Brad." I muttered. Brad came over and stood next to Theo's head, cooing at him. Theo wasn't having any of it. "No...no... NOOOO" he was shrieking again.

I removed his jeans, and Brad struggled with his jacket. We got them off and Theo only got louder. Sawyer came over with Theo's favorite paci, "Here. Maybe this will make him calm down." Brad muttered, "Not likely." I took it from him and brought it to Theo's mouth. Theo shook his head, "noooooooo." I slid it in as he mouth opened, and he struggled, and spit it out. I took it and left it on the table.

I grabbed the incontinence things Brad brought over, I quickly removed Theo's boxers, and changed him into a thick night time coverage. When Theo wet, he always leaked through the thinner protection.

I removed his shirt and grabbed the navy blue sleeper, and wrestled Theo into it. I lifted him up, and Brad zippered it from the back. Theo had a tendency to remove his clothing, so everything we put him in either buttoned or zipped from the back.

Theo wasn't very happy with this. "Noooooooooooo." he cried and I rocked him back and forth. I grabbed the pacifier again and looked at Theo, "hush now.'' I slid it in and he went to spit it out, but I held it there. He's cries were loud but muffled. I rocked him and I released the pacifier and he sucked on it fast, his cries subsiding.

"Will?" A small voice came from the door.