Chapter 39:

Will's POV:

I woke up the next morning and Harley was still asleep curled next to me. I smiled holding her closer. I felt the bed around us and it wasn't wet thankfully. I had worried about that last night, but I didn't want to disturb her.

I heard voices downstairs, pots, pans and laughter, muffled voices talking. Judging by the racket, most of the guys should be here. A knock came at the door, and then Thomas's head poked in. I looked at him and he came over looking down at Harley who was still sound asleep. He sat on the bed and I sat up, Harley next to me still, wedged next to my leg.

"So, she adjusted okay?" Thomas asked, not whispering, but still in a quite tone. I nodded, "She is going to thrive here." Thomas looked at her, "that's good. Did Conrad tell you I had my brother and his little coming here today? I would have done it at Theo's house, but I figured his little girl might like playing with Harley too." I looked down at her. "I mean, I kind of wish you asked. I don't know if she will be little today." Thomas looked at me funny, "Why wouldn't she?" I hesitated. And Thomas immediately knew. He chuckled, "Ahh, y'all did it. You don't know how she's gonna wake up."

I nodded. Thomas smiled, "Okay, well if she isn't in headspace, maybe y'all can go out or something while they are here." I nodded again.

This time, Theo came in. "WILL." He shouted. He launched onto the bed before we could stop him. He landed on the three of us. It all happened quickly. Thomas scooped him up and I reached for Harley who's eyes fluttered open and she flinched as I pulled her onto my lap. I rubbed her back and held her head against my neck. Theo looked shocked that Harley was there. "I'm sorry." He genuinely looked shocked. I smiled at him, "It's okay buddy. You didn't know." Thomas held Theo, standing over the bed. Harley didn't seem to care much. She just sat in my lap, her eyes still closed. Theo looked at Thomas, "Food is done. Can we go eat" he didn't seem to be fully little. Thomas chuckled, "Let's go eat, bud." I watched them go, and I rubbed Harley's back, kissing her head. "It's time to get up, princess." She mumbled, and I couldn't hear her. I unlatched her arms from me, and lifted her head. "What was that?" Her sleepy eyes looked into mine, "Can we stay in bed." I chuckled. "Sorry, honey. It's time to go face the world." She huffed, moving her body against me. Her cheeks are still pressing against my groin. I Groaned as she moved. Her eyes flashed wide. I laughed at her innocence.

"Let's go, baby." She pouted but I lifted her off and she slid off the bed and stood there. I got up, reaching for a shirt. She watched and I looked at her bare legs. She seemed to realize, "I don't want pants." I shrugged. "It's no different than just your pull up." She nodded and she followed me downstairs, we entered the dining room and her eyes lightened when she saw Sawyer. "Sasa!" he smiled from the table, "Morning, squirt." Hunter rolled his eyes, "no hello to me?" Harley laughed, "Goodmorning Hunter, Brad, Conrad, Thomas and Theo. Is that better?" Hunter rolled his eyes again. "Sure sure." I looked around the table, and theo was in the seat which left one chair and the highchair. I looked over at Harley. She was looking at the same. Thomas noticed. "I can put Theo in the chair." I shook my head. "No. It's fine." I went over to Harley, lifting her up. I went over to the chair, placing her into it. She didn't seem to mind. She just let me buckle her in. Her eyes followed me as I walked over to the food, putting a pile of different things on her plate. She looked at me with upset eyes. 'Just eat what you can, honey." She started picking at it. Breakfast went through without much of an event. Harley barely touched her plate but I didn't push it. She could have her bottle later. I lifted her from the chair, setting her on her feet. She disappeared, following the others out of the kitchen. I helped Thomas clean up and we did so with some small talk. There was commotion at the door and Thomas smiled as a man who looked very similar to him walked in the door. "Tyler! You are early, bro." Tyler shrugged. "Luna couldn't wait to see Theo." "Speaking of the little angel, where is she?" Thomas asked. Tyler gestured to the hall, "She ran to find him." Tyler turned his attention to me, extending his hand. " I'm Tyler." I shook it. "Will." he smiled. "So you have the other little girl? What's her name again?" Almost on cue, Harley came into the room quickly. I gestured. "This is my Harley." Harley looked at Tyler and then at Thomas and then back at Tyler. "Hi." Tyler smiled, "You are too cute, little one." She blushed and reached for me. I lifted her up. Resting her on my hip. "Want to meet my little girl?" Tyler asked. Thomas smiled, "Let's go find Luna shall we?" Harley didn't speak, her eyes darted warily around. I'm noticing more and more that people cause her anxiety to go through the roof, and for her to shrink into headspace.