Chapter 40:

Harley's POV:

We got to the park and daddy came and opened the door with a smile. "Hi, baby. Are you ready?" I nodded. "I wanna go on the swings, please." I asked as he lifted me up, leaving my empty sippy cup in the car and put me on the ground. "Of course, sweetheart. Come on." I saw the swings and I giggled. "Commee on, daddy." I ran over to the swings and sat on one, kicking my legs. "Push me!" Daddy came behind me and pushed me gently, higher and higher. "I am flyinggg." i squealed. I was higher than the world, I felt free and carefree. Sawyer came over and swung next to me. Theo came running over with Luna, "Lele, come play with us." Luna giggled. Daddy stopped the swing, looking at me. "Go play with them, baby." I was hesitant. I wanted to stay with daddy. Theo whined, "please." I nodded and go off my swing and followed them. They climbed up the jungle gym to the pirate ship and we played pirate ands peter pan. We ran around laughing. Then we changed to tag, Luna and Theo were a lot faster than I was. I was running away from Luna when she shoved me hard, causing me to trip down the last step and fall onto the wood chips. I froze, "ouchieee." I whined, feeling the woodchips stick into my bare legs.

Luna yelled, "You're it!" I hesitated but got back up, tagging theo a couple seconds later. Theo tagged Luna, and again Luna shoved me harder, causing me to again. I wiped off my legs. "Stop that. That hurt me." Luna shrugged and ran off. At that point I had had enough of the game and decided to climb to the top of the jungle gym. Luna came running over. "You are supposed to tag us." Theo came over at this point, and I climbed down from the jungle gym. "You were mean. I don't wanna play with you anymore." Luna rolled her eyes, "We don't play with babies." They ran off and I sighed, heading over the tunnel system. I climbed around, in and out of the tubes.

As I was climbing, my bladder burst, and I soaked heavily. I whimpered as my diaper sagged against my denim shorts. It was almost at a leaking point. I crawled through the tubes, trying to make my way to the bottom. I go to the open platform where it was a tall slide and a fireman pole to get down. Luna and Theo were standing there. Luna turned and stared at me. I was near tears from my accident. "There's the baby!" I whimpered. "I want daddy." Luna laughed, "Babies can't talk." She took a pacifier from her pocket and put it in my mouth. I whimpered, stepping back. I whimpered again, " daddy." It lisped through the paci. Theo looked uncomfortable. 'Luna, no more. That's mean." Luna shrugged, "you said she was a baby. Treat her like one. Babies can't walk either." Luna shoved me again hard. I landed hard on my rear, feeling the wet squish beneath me. I whined, a tear escaping. Theo stepped forward, "Stop it, Luna." Luna rolled her eyes, "baby. Look, she's crying Crybaby, crybaby.." Luna mocked and came forward and before I could curl up and defend myself, she kicked my side hard, triggering the same pain HE did to me.

I lost it, I started bawling, curling into a fetal position. I wanted daddy. Theo called out loud, "Thomas." He repeated again and again until I heard Thomas's gruff voice. "What is-." He must have heard my cries, "fuck. WILL." He called. Seconds later, "harley?" I heard his voice. "Daddy." I cried. I didn't want to move. I didn't wanna feel that pain again. Theo spoke, "Luna hurt Lele." Luna huffed, stomping her feet. "It wasn't that bad. She is just being a baby." Will's voice pierced, "we can figure out what happened in a minute. Harley, can you come down, baby? " I didn't wanna move. "Dada." I cried. I heard a couple loud sounds, and then felt arms around me. I babbled meaningless sounds as Will held me in his arms. "Shh. It's ok." Will looked around and then asked Sawyer to come over. He was at the fireman pole and Will unlatched me from his arms, handing me to Sawyer. I didn't want Sawyer right now. "Daddy." I wailed. "One second, baby." he jumped down from the playset, helping Theo down and then Luna came down the slide. I squirmed, 'dada.' I hiccuped with emotion, my breathing still off. The lisp from the paci didn't help. Will questioned Theo, "where did she get that?" Theo pointed at Luna, who was in front of Tyler. Will glared and came over picking me up again. I latched on. He rubbed my back and soothed me. I stayed crying in his arms as he spoke.

"What happened?" Will asked. Theo explained, "We played tag and Luna kept shoving Harley and Harley didn't wanna play anymore because it hurt so she went off and played in the tunnels. Luna said Harley was just a baby so she needed to act like a baby. And then she hurt Lele again." Thomas came over and tried picking Theo up, but he pushed him off. "I don't wanna. I just wanna go home. This isn't fun anymore. Luna ruined it" Luna scoffed, "You said it yourself that she's a baby." Theo looked right at her. "I said she had a younger headspace than both of us. And that trauma and pain was a trigger for her." At this point, I had stopped crying and rested my head in Will's neck. "Juice." I mumbled. Will reached for the bag, grabbing a bottle rather than a sippy cup, handing it to me. He took the paci from me, slipping it in his pocket. I sucked away the juice, trying to ignore the world. Will sighed, " It doesn't matter. We need to head out. Harley needs a change." At the mention of it, I remembered I was wet. "Yucky." I whined. Will bounced me a bit. "I know, baby, we are going to change you." I finished the bottle and Sawyer took it from my hands. "Sasa." He looked at me. "Yes, little one?" I just said his name again. "Sasa." he chuckled, "That's me." I looked at Will, "Daddy, we go home, please?"

He looked at the others, "We are going to lunch first. I can change you there." "I don't wanna." I whined. He rubbed my back, he looked at Thomas, who looked back at me. "Will, maybe you should go home with her. Afterall, she seems pretty deep in headspace." Will bounced me a bit and sighed. "You are right. I'll head home with her." Tyler looked at Luna, "We will drop them off and head out. I think Luna has caused enough trouble."

We all headed to the cars, Will buckled me in again and I whimpered. "Daddy, stay." he smiled, "I need to drive us home, baby." I whined but he closed the door, got in and started driving. 

Wooowww. Three parts! I have so much going on in my life right now, I am facing a bit of writer's block. I wrote as much I could but I am struggling for newer chapters! I might part with this story soon! I feel as if I kept reusing ideas and I am struggling to keep originality. 

Let me know if there is anything y'all want to see before I complete this book! 

Love you- M