Chapter 25:

Theo had already run upstairs at this point and Brad had followed close behind. I followed, and I entered the nursery. Theo was standing embarrassed next to the changing table, and on the other side of the job, Sawyer was building blocks with Harley, who looked calmer now, she was now in one of my oversized t-shirts and little cotton shorts. She looked up at me and smiled, "Look at our house." I grinned at her, "It's beautiful, baby." She giggled and continued building, Sawyer continuing to keep her attention on the blocks rather than Theo.

I went over to Theo and pulled a new pull up from the box and looked at him. He reached for it, but I held it in my hand. He whimpered, fidgeting, "Theo, I need you to tell me how you feel about him being here." Theo mumbled, "I don't know." "Theo, I can't help you get rid of him unless I know exactly how you feel." "I am just confused. Now can I please change?" He squirmed around. Brad looked at me, "Go with Harley. I'll change him." I turned to Harley and at the mention of her name, she perked her head up and looked at me. "Will." She smiled,getting up and coming over to me. I picked her up, "Hi, baby."

She giggled, "Hiiiiii." Sawyer mocked sadness, "You abandoned our castle." Harley giggled, "Nah uhhhhhh." Sawyer playfully growled "Ima get you. Tickle Monster is gonna get you." Harley shrieked with laughter, "Down, down." She squirmed, and I set her down and she ran around the room, running from Sawyer. Brad turned around with a now changed Theo. Brad smiled at Harley who ran behind him, dodging Sawyers arms.

I smiled as Sawyer chased Harley from the room, and I heard her scamper down the stairs. I gestured to the others, "Let's go deal with this problem downstairs." Theo needed a small nudge from Brad to start walking. I went down into the living room and immediately Harley threw herself into my arms. She looked at Thomas, worried. I rubbed her back, "relax, Lele. It is okay."

Thomas wolfishly grinned from the couch. Hunter slapped the back of his head from behind him, "knock it off." Thomas shrugged, "Nah, I am just glad that Will finally found the perfect little girl. You know how much he hated taking care of Theo." Theo stood frozen next to me, looking hurt. I sighed, this wasn't going to be a good conversation. Harley stayed still in my arms and Sawyer looked at her.

Thomas stood up, and Theo stared at him, uncomfortably. "Everyone sit down," I stayed where I was. Harley squirmed, "Seriously, just sit the hell down. Now." With that Theo sat down, right on the floor where he had been standing. Brad sighed and went and sat on the chair behind Theo, and I sat on the couch with Hunter and Sawyer on each side of me, and Harley on my lap.

"Now tell us why the hell you are here." I said to him, Thomas smirked. "How about we start with why I left." I went to interrupt but he cut me off, "No. No interruptions. Let me explain." He started talking,

"I left last year because Theo was becoming too attached. He was never big and the whole lifestyle was destroying himself. I had to leave, so I just destroyed the bond we had. I made sure he hated the lifestyle and I left. And from a distance, I watched as you all helped him become a dom, and then I noticed that Theo as a dom wasn't a good thing. He kept being possessive and he was lost, and he was going to destroy that as well. So, I decided to step in. Plus, I had a little birdie watching him the entire time. My little birdie kept in touch with how he was doing and where he was at all times. I should have never left him in the first place, and I am here to be there for my baby boy now." "Your little birdie? Who the hell?" I glared at Hunter who held up his hands defensively, "hey, I never did anything." Thomas laughed, "Nah, I won't ever rat out who it was. But you should be thanking me, your little girl would still be under Theo's possessiveness still if I didn't come back."

I scoffed. "He had already slipped when I ordered him. It was only a matter of time before he did." Thomas laughed, "And you really thought you could care for both of them by yourself?" I shrugged, and he grinned, " I am here just to help." He said looking down at Theo, who was miserably toying with the rug. He bent down to eye level, so he was kneeling in front of Theo. Theo looked back at him with wide eyes. "So, baby boy did you miss Daddy?" You could see Theo struggling with his emotions, slipping quickly into little space, where all he knew was Daddy. Theo helplessly looked at me and I went to go over, but Sawyer put a hand on my chest. Theo looked into Thomas's eyes and Thomas smiled, "You know you did, buddy. Just say it." Theo slowly nodded. "Words, little one." Theo proceeded to start to nod, but then mumbled, "Yes." Thomas smiled, " I guess starting off small is better. Come here." Thomas lifted Theo, who squealed and reached for the floor. Thomas hushed him and situated him in his arms.

I shifted Harley into Sawyer's lap, and they both watched me hesitantly as I stood up, standing right in front of Thomas. "I swear to god, Thomas, if you start your old shit again, I will literally kill you." Thomas laughed. "As if. Forget it, William, nothing is going to happen." I just glared at him, and he playfully bounced Theo in his arms

"Whatever. But here are the ground rules. This week whenever, and I mean always, when you are with Theo, I will be there. Anytime he is little, one of us has to be around. I do not trust you around him alone. You got me?"

Thomas shrugged, "Whatever, man. You're gonna keep him on a leash, be my guest. I guess I'll just crash here then." I sighed, that means I would have to stay here too... I looked down at Harley who just silently watched. "Whatever, man." I turned around and lifted Harley up, and I walked out of the room and upstairs. I went into the guest room and I sat her on the bed. She looked up at me.

"You okay, Will?" She asked, clearly not in little space. I shrugged, "don't worry about it, Lele" She stood up and hugged me. I hugged her back, "You know maybe this is what is best for Theo." She said.

She took a step back and leaned against the bed. I looked at her with a small smile. She continued, "I personally don't know what happened before, but Thomas is here now, and Theo really needs someone around him, he needs to feel safe and protected and I think Thomas can give him that." I looked at her, "But I can give him that. We all can give him that." "But he doesn't want you, he wants Thomas. Thomas wants him. You guys said it yourself, I heard you, the guys want a little girl of their own. And well, you kind of already have one." She blushed as she said that. I grinned, "Do I, now?" She blushed more, and nodded. I stepped closer, gently cupping her face. She looked up at me, her pure, innocent eyes looking right back at me. ""You are irresistible." She blushed, and with a smile, "You just changed the subject." I smiled in return, "Yeah, I did." Harley took my hand into hers and looked down at it. "Will, you should give him a chance. Let Theo and Thomas breathe a little. I think Thomas is only acting like this because he is trying to show you he is the alpha male here. I think this has the potential to be something."

I sighed, "I can try. Now come here, you shouldn't have to deal with stuff right now." She shrugged, "it's okay, I should probably be heading home anyway. You know, get ready for school tomorrow. Talk to my family." I nodded, "Okay, I can drive you." She gestured to her outfit, " I need to change into clothes." Again, I nodded, "I'll meet you downstairs in the car." She nodded and turned to gather her things, and I left the room. I entered the living room to grab my keys and Theo was on Thomas's lap giggling, and Thomas was cooing at him. Everyone looked fairly happy. Sawyer turned his head to me, "Where is Harley?"

"She's changing. I am going to bring her home. Then head home." Theo barely even looked at me as I ruffled his hair and left the room, going outside and starting my car. A couple minutes later, Harley comes out in skinny jeans, and a black fitted t-shirt, something that she has worn to school many times. Her usual little white vans padded down the driveway and she got into the car and put her backpack on the floor in between her feet. I pulled out of the driveway and she directed me to where she lived. A couple minutes later, she looked at me and said, "It's the second house on the right. The blue one."

I pulled to a stop in front of her house, it wasn't that big. It was clear her family didn't have much money, or even take care of their things. The house was shabby and chipping. The yard was overgrown and the concrete leading up to the door was cracked and uprooted. The car that was in the driveway was beaten up and looked like it was in multiple accidents.

Harley grabbed her bag and opened the door, "thanks for the ride." She slid out of the jeep, and closed the door, giving me a small wave, before she scurried into the house.

I watched her enter the house and then I drove off, mulling over everything that had happened in the last two days as I drove home.