chapter 11:

Harley's POV:

It was so warm...... I tossed again and hit a big pillow. Huh? I opened my eyes and saw a black fuzzy couch. What the cheesballs? I sat up, rubbed my eyes and looked around. ohhhhhhhh.. I stayed at Theo's last night. I smiled, maybe today was going to be good. Just gets to be me and Theo and Poppy, and He is going to my my dom. I hear pans clinking and sizzling coming from the kitchen, I smile more, Theo's up! I squirm trying to wiggle out of the mountain of blankets that was on top of me, but when I squirmed I felt wetness, but not wetness from just the pull-up. No way.... I shoved the blankets off to reveal a wet patch on the couch, on the bottom blankets and on my shirt, and my pull up was drenched and soggy. gross........ Theo wasn't going to be happy I made a mess. A yucky mess. I knew what I had to do. I had to be  a good girl and tell him. I stood up, grabbing poppy by her trunk and slowly walking towards the kitchen. I rubbed my eyes as I entered, it was so bright. I blindly walked to the person with his back to me at the stove, my eyes still adjusting to the light. I walked right into him and the person turned and laughed, and to my dismay as my eyes adjusted, it wasn't Theo cooking. It was Will. I stood there frozen staring up at him as he laughed at me. My eyes started to tear up. He was laughing at me..... He noticed and he bent down, "Hey, hey hey, little one. I'm not laughing at you, I am laughing at your cuteness, You are so little and adorable." he simply explained. Slow tears started dripping down by face, here I was standing in a soaked pull up and wet tshirt in front of this scary persosn. I wanted Theo. Will seemed to notice my dilemma, "oh, that's why your upset. Someone needs a change because she had an accident. Why didn't you just say so little girl?" And at that moment, Theo walked in with a huge smile on his face. "There is my princesa, I got so worried when you weren't in bed, but there you are with-, wait... Mi amor, what's wrong, why are you crying?" And with those words, I started crying even more, hiding my head in Poppy's body. Theo went quiet, "She had an accident and went through her pull up." Will explained. Theo sighed, "Oh, Harley, princesa, is that why you are upset? There is no need to be. That is what little girls do. They have accidents. That isn't anything I can't take care off." I couldn't even look at him, I was so embaressed. I heard footsteps, then arms wrapped around me, lifting me up. "Come on, mi amor. Let's get you changed while Will finishes breakfast." I buried my head in his neck as he carried me upstairs. I lifted my head as he entered the nursery and headed over to the changing table. He laid me down on it and I felt so small. Theo smiled and wiped my tears away. "What does my little princesa what to wear today? Some comfy? Something pretty? Something little?" I looked at him. He didn't seem to care or be mad about this. It didn't seem to phase him. Maybe it was okay.... "whatever you want" I answered him. He grinned and went over to the draws grabbing a couple of things. He came back and set them at my feet so  i couldn't see what it was. Theo then looked at the shelves above me, then looked at me. "Mi amor, I think we shoud try something a little thicker than your pull ups." I frowned at him, "But then I can't use the bathroom by myself, I can't take it off." "Then you'll have to be  a big girl and tell Will or I if you need to use the bathroom." I sighed, "okayyyyyyyy" He gave me a smile. "Can I change you, princesa?" I blushed, but nodded my head as I hid my face in Poppy. "Mi carina, you need to lift your arms." Theo gently moved my arms and removed my shirt. He replaced it with something else, but I didn't pay attention to what. I just reburied my head into Poppy. I felt his tear the sides of my soggy pull up and remove it. I heard him inhale and hold his breath. I did too, too nervous for what happened next.  Cold wipes started wiping and I yelped. He chuckled, "relax, mi amor. It's almost done. " He lifted my legs and placed something soft beneath me. He taped it up and then placed my legs in a soft piece of fabric, sliding it up my legs. "all done, princesa." I didn't move. I felt him tug on poppy. I looked up at him. "You did so good, harley. You are such a good girl." I blushed and he lifted me up. "Are you hungry?" he asked. I shook my head. "No? but all little girls need to eat." He walked downstairs and back into the kitchen where Will was. "There she is, you feel better now, little one?" Will smiled coming up to me and rubbing my back. I just looked at him and then looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a cute blue flowy skirt with a white baggy shirt with cookie monster on it. It was cute. "She said she isn't hungry." theo said to Will. Will looked at me closer, than at the high chair set up at the table "Well, she has to eat something., don't you little one. Come on let's get you in your chair." Will went over to the high chair and took out the tray, gesturing for Theo to put me in it. No way. No chair. I didn't want that with Will here. Theo placed me in the seat and buckled the straps and I stayed frozen as he did it. No. no. no. no. Will clicked the tray in place and I whimpered as I squirmed around. The padding from the chair felt weird with the padding of the thicker diaper that I wasn't used too. I whimpered again and started breathing fast. I didn't like this chair, not at all. I wanted out. now. I looked up at them pleadingly. Theo looked at Will, "I don't think she likes it." "Out" I whimpered with tears forming. "Okay. Okay." Theo said, quickly un attaching the tray and the buckles and lifting me into his arms. "No chair for right now. Too soon." Theo said to Will. Will looked at me closely as Theo swayed back and forth. I just wanted to be alone right now. Too much happened too fast. I just stayed quiet in Theo's arms as he moved back and forth...

I really hope this way okay. I am so busy that sometimes i forget to make time for what I love which is writing this and hearing from you guys. The more y'all write to me and inspire me the more chapters y'all will get. Now get ready, next chapter is from Theo's POV ;)