Chapter 4:

Harley's POV:

I gathered my things and headed out of class. I turned into the hallway and started walking towards Chem lab, when his voice came up behind me. "Princesa." I jumped a little, turned to him and smiled. "Hiii, Theo." He grinned and with some sternness, he said, "Mi amor, you know texting during class means you aren't paying attention." I frowned, Quinn was correct. He wasn't happy that I was on my phone. "Class is boring though." He laughed and said, "I know, mi amor, but you need to do your work." I smiled, "I did." I did do all my work, so I looked at him with a grin. He sighed with a smile, "Okay, fine, princesa. But if it starts distracting you, I will have to take it away." I grinned, "Okayyy." He laughed with me and Quinn came up to us. "Come on, girlie. We have some chemicals to mix, before lunch. Adidos, Tall guy." He smiled, and we went into class. We got up on our stools after setting up each beaker. "So, angelface. How is Mr. Yummy?" I laughed, "You mean Theo." "Duh. We are talking about you here." "He is pretty great." "Pretty great. That is all I get???" "Okay, he is pretty damn awesome. I really think this is going to work." She grinned, " Great. Because I think Parker and I are going to work too." "Quinn. He is a dom." "I know. I know. I have been thinking about it." "And?" "Maybe I should give it a shot, you know? I can ask him to walk me though it, maybe this weekend." I raised my eyebrows at her. "This weekend? Are you forgetting something?" She hesitated, "Okay, don't tell him I told you but Theo is going to ask you to stay at his house this weekend so you can be introduced to all his little rules and stuff and yeahhh." She rushed to say in one breath. I thought for a second. Maybe that could be a good thing. "Okay, I will say yes, only if you ask Parker to do the same thing." I offered. She grinned. "Okay. Okay. I will ask him at lunch." "Lunch?" "Oh, yeah. They are eating lunch with us." " You are still braiding right?" " Yes, angelface. But the boys will be there now. That is the only difference." "Okay." Mr. Trevor came over and glared at us. "Ladies, your medium beaker should have blue liquid in it by now. I see nothing of the sort. Get to work or see me after school." We busied ourselves in work for awhile until we had the blue liquid. "This class makes me want to drop out." Quinn sighed as she stirred in the next chemical. I nodded in agreement. "That is a great attitude to have, girls. I am sure Parker and Theo would love to hear that their little girls aren't getting their work done," said a voice from behind us. We swiveled around to see Brad, one of Theo's gang, sitting there with Will. I blushed while Quinn laughed. Mr. Trevor came over to see us not working again, he glared at us, "Ms. Scott, why don't you work with Mr. Fordham, Ms. Sullivan work with Mr. Drehen, maybe you will get your work done then." Now I had to work with Will, and Quinn with Brad. There was no way they wouldn't tell Theo about this. Quinn got up and went to the back with Brad, and Will took the seat next time me."Come on, little girl. Let's get your work done." He said, handing me the next beaker. I kept quiet as we finished the lab. We finished it with 15 minutes left of class. Quinn and Brad were still working, Quin kept backtalking to Brad, which was making him very frustrated. Brad glared at Will and said, "Why couldn't I get Harley?" Will snickered, "Be patient, Brad." Brad scowled and went back to work with Quinn. "You did good finishing your work" Will said to me. I nodded, and replied, "Thanks." "So, what was so important that you and Quinn were talking about that you couldn't do your work?" He asked. I knew better than to lie to him. "Theo." "What about Theo, little girl?" He asked, with a hint of his dom voice leaking into it. I blushed, "Him being my dom." "Is that it?" "We talked about Quinn becoming a little." "And?" "She said she is going to try." "Good job telling me the truth, Harley." I blushed again. The bell rang and I got up, "Ah. You have to wait for me, little girl. We have to tell Theo about this little incident." Brad and Quinn came over, Quinn looking ready to kick Brad. "And tell Parker about this big monster." Brad said, scowling at Quinn. She crossed her arms and glared back. "Come on. Let's go to the courtyard." Will lead me into the hallway with Brad and Quinn right behind us. We got outside to the courtyard and the whole gang was there. We got over to the picnic table and Theo and Parker stood up. "What's wrong?" Parker questioned to Will. "These two were too busy talking to each other all class, that the teacher had to separate them. I ended up working with Harley and Brad got Quinn. I didn't have any issues with Harley after that. She finished her work and was kind to me. However, Quinn was pretty bratty." Brad continued, "Yeah, she refused to listen. She backtalked. Pretty stubborn, this one." Parker looked at Quinn disappointed, and Theo crossed his arms and studied me. I looked at both of them and said, "Sorry for not paying attention and not doing my work like I was supposed to." Will nodded, "It is okay, Harley." Theo uncrossed his arms and opened them. I went into his hug, "Good job apologizing, princesa. I am proud of you." "Your not mad?" I asked, looking up at him. He shook his head, "You know you were wrong. You apologized and you fixed your mistake. Just don't let it happen again." "Okay, Theo." Parker looked at Quinn, then at Theo and I, then back to Quinn with his eyebrows raised. "What?" Quinn asked. Parker now crossed his arms. "Fine. Sorry." She said, rolling her eyes. I couldn't help it, from Theo's arms, I giggled at her. She laughed and now Parker glared at me. I stopped smiling and watched as Parker took a step closer to Quinn, whispering something into her ear. She looked at Brad and this time sincerely apologized. He accepted and Quinn smiled at me. "Ready to do your hair, angelface." I looked up at Theo, who nodded, letting me go. I sat down in Theo's spot and she stood behind me, gently weaving my hair. Theo stood off to the side with the others talking amongst themselves. When she finished, I felt it and looked at it through my phone, as always it was perfect. "Thanks, Quinn." She smiled as she took out her lunch eating it. Typical Quinn. If she didn't eat, she turned into a monster. I didn't feel like eating school food, so I decided to just wait until after school. I went over to Theo who was sitting in the grass with the others. I sat down next to him, and he smiled, playing with one of my braids. "They are pretty, mi amor." "Thank you." He looked over at Quinn, who was packing up her lunch and putting it back in her bag. "You aren't going to eat, princesa?" He asked. I shook my head, "Not really hungry." Quinn plopped down next to me and laughed. "Yeah, thats unlikely. Was the fridge not stocked again?" It took her a second to realize what she had just said. I just stared at her with shock and she returned the look. "Oh my god, Harley. I am so sorry. I didn't even think." I just nodded at her, "It's okay." I mumbled. Theo wrapped his arms around me. "We'll just get you something at the Rodeo. You like french fries? They have the best." I nodded with a smile. He smiled too and for the rest of lunch period. We all just sat around and talked.