Chapter 21:

I woke up to voices everywhere. I groaned and blindly reached for Harley, but I found I was the only one laying on the couch. I opened my eyes and sat up. Across the room, Hunter was sitting on the armchair, watching TV. Before I could even say anything, he said, "Brad is upstairs with Theo, and Sawyer is making breakfast, and-"

He was cut off by instant giggling, I turned to the doorway and Harley ran into the room, being chased by Sawyer. She jumped into my lap, and giggled, "Will, tell Sasa to stop." Sawyer approached, "Imma get you, you little rascal. You can't escape the tickle monster. Harley giggled and squirmed around in my lap as Sawyer tickled her. She shrieked with laughter and I smiled, she was so happy, and obviously little.

Hunter spoke from across the room, "If 'Sasa' is here, who's watching breakfast?" Sawyer blanked for a second, "Damn." He ran from the room, towards the kitchen. Harley went to follow. I held her in my lap though, "Willl..... I wanna go play with Sasa."I smiled, "Baby, Sawyer is making breakfast, and I think we should get you changed." She shook her head, "uh uh. I don't wanna." I reached under her cotton shorts and felt her dryness, "Okay, fine, but you can't go near the stove." She nodded and got up from my lap, "Also, as soon as breakfast is done, we are getting you changed." She nodded again, and Hunter chuckled, "She isn't listening, Will. She just wants to go play with Sawyer."

Harley looked at him and then looked at me. "Hunter is grumpy because Brad told him to sit there and shut up." I laughed out loud as Hunter glared at Harley. I smiled more, "And why did Brad tell Hunter to shut up?" Hunter scoffed as Harley answered, "Because they were talking about Theo and someone else. You know who. I don't know who it was though." I stopped smiling, and looked at Hunter. Who looked guilty. "You go ahead and see Sawyer, Lele." She nodded and skipped from the room.

"Look, man, I-" Hunter started. " Why did he come up?" I asked. Hunter looked right in my eyes, "You know why. Brad said it last night." "I know what Brad said. But we aren't even going to mention him again." "Will, I know you hate him, man. But Theo needs a dom. And none of us.. Well.. we don't..." I got frustrated. "None of us, what? None of us want Theo?" Hunter hesitated but then finished, "The gang wants girls of their own. They don't want a little boy. Plus, even if we did, Theo would only cooperate with you or him." "It's out of the question, Hunter. Theo can't be exposed to him." Hunter shrugged, "Sure, whatever you say, man." He got up, and headed for the kitchen. I sighed and went to go find everyone else.

I headed to the kitchen, where Sawyer was by himself, cursing over the now burnt scrambled eggs. Hunter glared, "Bro, you had one job. I'm starving." Sawyer glared back at him, "shut up, loser." Hunter laughed, "Great come back." Sawyer again glared, throwing out the entirety of the burnt food. "Can we go out now? Waffle house?" Hunter suggested.

I debated. But then Sawyer said, "That's a way for Theo to snap out of it. He doesn't want to go out as a little." I sighed, "But Harley just slipped. That means she would be big again too. I didn't even get to spend time with her." Hunter mocked me, "poor thing. Be a grown up here." I glared, "Fine. Ask if Parker and Quinn want to meet us there. We will take two separate cars though, I need to stop at the store for a couple things, I'll take Harley, Theo and Brad with me. And you and Sawyer can pick up Parker and Quinn along the way." Hunter nodded and the two of them headed off to get dressed. I went upstairs with a sigh, where did Harley run off to?

I heard voices in the nursery, so I turned and walked in and there Brad and Theo. Theo wasn't letting Brad touch him. He kept swatting his hands away. Theo's attention snapped to me as I walked in and immediately he made grabby hands for me. Brad sighed, "I have been dealing with this for 45 minutes. He wouldn't even let me touch him. He just wants you." I shook my head, "Sorry, Theo. it's time for you to get changed." He still reached for me as I stood next to Brad. I shook my head again, "No, little one. You misunderstood. Brad is going to get you ready. We are going out for breakfast and shopping." Theo froze, "NO." He shrieked. Brad reached for him and Theo slapped his hand away. "Hey! No hitting." I strictly said. Theo whimpered and teared up. Brad again went to go pick him up but he kept squirming around.