The Ultimatum

Anna Lisa Fawley, sole heiress of the Fawley family, belonging to the Sacred 28. Pureblooded Witch who was destined to marry the younger Lestrange. Rabastan Lestrange, was her soon to be husband, not due to obligation, but because they both loved each other. She had green eyes, white blond hair, and had a great personality, born in 1956.
Anna was a year younger than him, and he had been interested in her to the point that in his 6th year, they had started courting each other.
Both the families were happy, that they have not gone against the Family's Pureblooded belief, that they want to maintain the Pureblood superiority. Both the families had instantly liked each other, one was a strict family, who has been in Slytherin for ages, and the other, no doubt being a Hufflepuff, for generations, but still Pureblood to the core. Their priority was to maintain purity of the blood. But unknown to the Fawley family, the Lestranges' were follower of The Dark Lord. It was rumoured that the family practice the Dark Magic, but no one ever found the truth in those rumours.

The Lestranges' had two sons, Rodolphus Lestrange, who was the elder one, born in 1951, the other being Rabastan Lestrange, born in 1955. They were raised to believe in Pureblood superiority, and they held themselves to be better than anyone.
Rodolphus was to be married to Bellatrix Black. The elder daughter of the Cygnus Black 3 and Druella Black.

In 1975, Rodolphus finally married the love of his life, Bellatrix, but for Bellatrix, this marriage was just the way to tell her parents that she was not there marrying for love. No! It was an obligation to fulfill the requirement of being a Pureblood Witch, to maintain the purity of the family line.

As in 1973, Andromeda Black, the middle child of the Cygnus Black 3 and Druella Black, had married a Muggleborn Wizard, and had been disowned by her family, for marrying a Mudblood.

Then in 1978, Narcissa had married to Lucius Malfoy, and had proved her loyalty to her family, by marrying a Pureblood Wizard, not only for obligation, but because they loved each other.

Now it was Rabastan Lestrange, the last member of the family, that was supposed to get married in 1980. He had approached Anna Lisa Fawley, when she was in her 5th year, of Hogwarts school. She had brushed him off, thinking that he was just messing around, till she received a letter from her parents that Rabastan Lestrange had met them and asked their permission to court her.

He was a loyal Death Eater, along with his brother, Rodolphus and sister in law, Bellatrix. They both treated Rabastan as their child, and both were careful enough to not indulge him into any problems.

August 1979.
Everything was going smoothly, till this day. It was 1979, August air was humid as always. It was the day, Anna Fawley, had an appointment with her Healer, about her health care. But she was quarrelling with her fiance.
"What is wrong with you Anna?. You never had any problems before." Rabastan roared at his fiance.

Rabastan was in his room when his elf had informed him that Anna had come to visit him. He was happy to see her but focussing on her mood, he knew something was bound to happen. So he had carefully approached her. "Why are you so upset?. Everything ok?." Rabastan had asked her gently. Anna scoffed and asked him instead of answering. "Why don't you tell me Stanc? What have you been doing from the day you left Hogwarts?." Her question was met with silence from Rabastan, and now her suspicions were becoming true. Without waiting for his answer any further, she grabbed his forearm and yanked his sleeve, to reveal the Dark Mark. She gasped and released his arm, in shock.

Unaware of them both, 4 people were witnessing their fight, Rodolphus, Bellatrix, Lucius and Narcissa, who had come to meet Bellatrix.

"You.. Y-you are a Death Eater?." Anna choked back the question, tears streaming down her face. Rabastan took a step forward only for her to back off, from his presence. "Yes. I am." "Why?. Was there something wrong with living without being His follower?." She asked him, her fisted hand on her chest near the heart. "Is there a problem to be His follower?." He asked her, now getting slightly irritated. "A problem? There are plenty of it to start with.' She said to him, her voice hardened, 'How long? How long have you been into this?." "Since 6th year of Hogwarts." He answered her, with no remorse. "Were you...Were you part of all the killings done in these 6 years?." She held her breath after this question. "Yes I was." She turned around, and placed her hand on her mouth, so that he won't listen to her sobbing. "Did..' she cleared her throat, 'Did you ever loved me?." she asked this question, while she was looking away from him. "Anna. Yes I did, and I do love you. You are the best thing ever happened to me." Rabastan said while he turned her towards him. Cupping her cheeks, he asked, "What is wrong being His follower?. Why are you asking me all this?." "Because, Stanc, it's crime. You kill innocent people. People who have nothing to do with those things you are a part of." She said in a pained voice. "What is wrong with you Anna?. You never had problems before." Rabastan roared, but she glared at him. "Because I didn't knew what you did. That's why I never had any problems with this all. But now, I know."

Rabastan hissed and looked at his mark, which was moving. "Look Anna, we will talk about this when I'll be back. I have to go." He told her, but she grabbed his right arm and said, "No. This is now or never. Choose Stanc. Us or Him." She looked at him directly in the eyes. Her green eyes, showing so much pain. "What are you talking about?. You want me to choose?." Rabastan asked, and she nodded.

By this time, Bellatrix, Rodolphus and Lucius had entered the room, and heard her asking him to choose. "Really Anna? Making him choose. So mature." Bellatrix asked with disdain. "Stay out of it Bella.' Anna said, then looked at her fiance and asked again, 'Choose Stanc. Us or Him." Rabastan pulled himself out of her grip and said, "I can't neglect him to be with you. He is important in my life, just like you. But to choose you against Him. No." They all made their way to the door, leaving Narcissa and Anna in the room, when a voice from behind stopped Rabastan again. "If you leave this room, I will leave you Stanc. And then, will never see you again." Anna said in voice of finality. Rabastan looked at her one last time, before he shook his head, sadly, as if convincing her to agree with him, and left the room.

Anna closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face, and went to the fireplace, and with one last look at the Manor, she vanished.

Anna vanished, no one ever saw her again. Rabastan looked for her everywhere he could, in Britain, for quite some time, but to no avail.