Part 1- too short shorts.

Clara PoV
Beep beep beep crash! Another alarm clock broken. Grrr I hate early mornings, I hate school and I hate learning! Why do people have to make me do things I don't wanna do? The only reason I still go is because of my friends, because to be fair without school I'd have no friends. I only hang around with my friends when I'm I'm in school, because once you've seen where I live, you'd understand how bored I get.

There's just nothing to do, so I stay at home and watch TV, talk to my friends through my phone when I need to and find other little ways to entertain myself.

Now however I need to get up to start my boring day of being shouted at for my attitude; ready, set, go!

I get up and go into my bathroom where I get into the shower, brush my teeth and hair. When I've finished all of that I make my way back to my room to find a good enough outfit for the day. I swing open my huge walk in wardrobe doors and strut in there to find my short shorts sat on the armchair and a cute plain pink t-shirt. Yep they'll do.

After getting dressed I make my way down the huge staircase and into the kitchen where I'm immediately stopped, " excuse me miss, where do you think your going looking like that?" It was my mum, she's got the same light brown slightly blond hair I do and blue eyes, however we are nothing alike. My mum thinks that I should cut out my attitude and act like I'm not even in the room half the time, even though she'd never admit it to my face. She did well in school and always made sure she got everything done, me on the other hand waited for everything to be done last minute and hardly got school work given to me, because the teachers knew it wouldn't be given back.

"I'm going into the kitchen to get breakfast, then I'll go outside and walk my feet one in front of the other to school, where i wi-" I was rudely interrupted "don't talk to your mother like that Clara!" By my dad. "She asked!" I shouted "don't shout and your mothers right what are you wearing, your not going to school looking like that. Those shorts and too short on you." He shouted above me. "Then I won't go at all it's simple!" I said throwing my hands up in the air.

My dad just shook his head at me and asked "what's gotten into you, you were always such a good girl before your nan passed away?" My nan passed away 2 years ago due to cancer. We were so close that when she died, I took it hard and before I could stop myself I was getting detentions every other day my grades were falling and I was getting more and more of an attitude.

"I don't know dad, maybe I just grew up, not that you would have noticed anyway. I'm going to school." I said in a soft voice that if nearly forgotten I'd had.

When I made it to school I went straight into one of the buildings and up the stairs to see my friends, Abbie, Amy, Sam and Dan all sat on the inbuilt sofas in the corridor. "Hey guys." I said with a sigh. "What's up?" Abbie asked with a worried expression across her face. "Nothing just arguing with my mum and dad again this morning. They need to learn to leave me alone and let me do my own thing" I stated getting wound up again."okay calm down, I like what your wearing!" Said Amy "thanks, my mum and dad didn't" I say feeling down. "Look don't be down, we've got a new teacher starting today and apparently he's hot and our tutor time teacher!" Sam says getting an excited look on her face whilst Dan just groans and says " he's a teacher you guys, he's out of arm reach to you, find and new things to latch onto" we all laugh.

After 10 minutes of catch up from our separate summers we line up along the hallway ready to go into the classroom as a man that seem really well built walked past me. He was walking away from me so I didn't see his face, but when he turned round, oh my lord above! He was HOT!!

He looked straight at me then looked down at my attire and said something that made him go from being on my list of completely bangable, to your a jerk in 5 seconds flat, "those are too short shorts."

AN
Hiya, as you can probably guess this is my first story so it's probably got a lot of things wrong with it, but ho hum. Anyway feel free to comment on anything in this book id like to know what you think. Anyway this will be updated when a feel like I've got enough inspiration, coz I know people do lose inspiration and when I have time coz I'm in a busy course but it will be updated and won't be left, just may be updated slowly. Anyway happy day 😊
Emma xxx