Ch. 26

3rd pov

Law groaned as he felt a bad headache taking refuge in his head while trying to remember what happened last night.

He looked beside him on the bed and saw (y/n) sleeping there with her back against him.

He blushed darkly when he remembered.

....

Law huffed

"what? Why are you looking at me like that? Come on, let's get you to bed" (y/n) chuckled as she helped him to get to bed without falling.

Law then pushed her on the bed and pinned her wrists in one hand above her head.

"what the hell law?" (y/n) growled only for law to press his lips unto hers.

(y/n) was taken a back but at the same time didn't feel like pushing him away so she just kissed back.

"I love you" law whispered before going down her neck and nibble at it causing her to whine lowly.

"law..." she sighed

And everything went downhill from that. (you know what happened)

....

Law can't believe he actually did that as he looked at (y/n).

He noticed she didn't have any clothes on which solidify his memory of last night

(y/n) finally slowly woke up and turned to law who was staring at her

"what the fuck are you looking at?" (y/n) growled feeling her sore body react, "fuck... You really went rough last night... Fuck you" (y/n) groaned and stretched.

Law huffed

"I didn't know what I did" law hummed before pulling her close.

"nonsense. I know you remember it all too well, after all, how could you forget?" (y/n) mumbled as she held his cheeks and kissed him softly

"you're fucking stupid" (y/n) chuckled.

"hey. Well... I'd rather rbe stupid if my girlfriend is as smart as you~" law hummed and nibbled her collarbone

"law~... It's morning you dumb fuck" (y/n) sighed in pleasure.

"I... Don't... Care" law huffed in between hot kisses.

"damn you fucking... Seasonal Problem" (y/n) grumbled

Law chuckled at this and kissed her deeply.

"Seasonal Problem? I'll give you Seasonal Problem"

End~

(some skits I thought of along the way)

Upon telling them they're dating:

Kristin: "I KNEW IT! HE IS YOUR LOVE INTEREST!" followed by evil laughter which scared the two. She is the goddess of death after all

Phil: gladly accepts it since (y/n) is always happy with law. But not without a small threat.

Lucifer: just smiles awkwardly at the two, but when their backs are turned, he plots to kill law. No one knows why, he just hates the guy.

Dice: very proud of (y/n) since she found someone that will truly love her till the end, as if she's his own daughter.

Puffy: same reaction with Lucifer but a bit aggressive. But still kinda accepting.

Dream: squealed in joy as if he's getting married. (y/n) is his favorite cousin after all

Foolish: very very happy for (y/n) in a sense that it's very very wholesome.

Drista: just stared at law then at (y/n) before going 'you gonna marry him?'

Ps. Drista always wanted to be a bridesmaid but never had the chance to.

BBH: "really?! That's awesome!" the innocent soul he is

Skeppy: "cool. Just don't hurt her or upset her" skeppy is pretty chill.

Now, here's the messy part.

Techno: "WHAT?! NO FUCKING WAY! I AM NOT ALLOWING YOU!"

Wilbur: "YEEEEESSS! BROTHER-IN-LAW! LET'S GOOOOOO"

Tubbo: "REEEEEEE"

Tommy: "wait... AM I GAY?!"

Yup. (y/n)'s siblings are weird af.