Ch. 12

3rd pov

They decided to play another one before going back and finishing their day off.

...

"mother... What if I'm not worthy enough...?" (y/n) asked as her mother was infront of her.

(y/n), sat on the ground, blood dripping everywhere....

"you'll always be worth something... My child, don't even say it.."

"but I'm not... I really am not..."

"yes you are... Who are you to think against my better judgement?"

"I don't know... Who am I?"

"you're (y/n), my sweet daughter, my sweet soldier, my caring dear, my darling dear, the moon of my dark night... Ehe, you're worth more than money... You're too perfect to lose"

"that... Is too much detail"

"too much detail for my darling dear? Hehe... Now get yourself cleaned... You have blood all over the floor"

....

"her mother doesn't sound so.... Worried about her daughter"

"maybe a way of dealing with it?"

"maybe..."

Next day...

Law had been up all night long while the others slept.

He was too into her back story he didn't notice the person he was looking into there.

"this is... A dark time..." law mumbled.

"it isn't that dark..." (y/n) hums softly behind him causing law to yelp and jump.

"what...?" law shakily mumbled while fumbling to close it until he finally did and causing the cave to lower the light.

The sun was actually rising slowly as law stumbled back and into his butt and against the wall.

(y/n) scoffed and kneeled down with her knee in between his legs and a hand against the wall behind him.

Law gulped with wide eyes and blushed deeply.

"what are you doing with my past?" (y/n) growled in a deep voice.

Law gulped dryly again and turned his head away

(y/n) scoffed before turning her own head to the side and taking off her mask

Law made the mistake of peeking to look at (y/n) only to gasp inwardly.

He had seen her face through her past but not her present look.

Her eyes in a blazing (e/c) color a cold glare was sent his way causing shivers up his spine

(y/n) scoffed

"you've seen me in my past. Now.... What information of my past do you want? Are you going to use it to exploit me? What? Answer me." (y/n) growled again as her eyes now shifted to a blood red one.

Law finally looked at her, their noses accidentally touched causing law to breathe in sharply.

"answer me. Now"

"I'm just... Looking into it, I have no intention whatsoever on changing it... Even if I do, I would..." law grumbled.

"you've... Seen everything, didn't you?" (y/n) sighed.

"yeah... But... Wait..." law said as he noticed a scar on her forehead

He lifted a hand up and slowly tucked her hair back