Ch. 1

3rd pov

He froze up when he felt a cold something drop on his shoulder

"you'll make it worse, let me handle this..." a soft yet threatening voice said behind him, it belonged to a woman.... Maybe..

Law stepped back unwillingly because the person pulled him back with far more greater force than he has.

He observed as the person walks over, sat down at the side of the bed and placed a hand on her shoulder

"hush now... Dear..." she hums softly

Law observed the person, she has long black hair, gray skin showing a little from her off shoulder gown.

(the gown only had cuts for the shoulder but was still covering her skin all over.)

But the key feature is the gold lined purple dress, a gold looking heart on the ends of the dress and had a big heart at the back, but this one is black with wings.

A big hat that has a veil covered her face, but the soft smile is still evident.

Finally, after soothing words from the woman, (y/n) was able to calm down but pants deeply.

"calm your heart... Dear, I'm here..." the woman hums softly.

She waited until (y/n) finally returned sleeping peacefully.

"now... Who are you?" the woman had a soft voice, close to a whisper but loud enough to be a normal voice.

"I'm her captain..."

"ah... I see, so you came to check on her... That's sweet..." she hummed and stood up.

Her height was tall as fuck, taller than law and reached the ceiling.

"but... I'm serious. Who. Are. You?" the person growled

"like I said, I'm her captain"

"so your name is captain? Pfft. Not that it matters I know you... You're Trafalgar D. Water Law, the only survivor of the white gold kingdom"

"what?!" law shushed himself, "how do you know that"

"I'm the death goddess, Achleois... You can call me by my human name though, Kristin" she hums softly.

"d-death?"

"I'm also a minor moon goddess..." she turned and sigged

"forget about this conversation and-"

"wait... How... How do you know me?"

"you're on death's door every time you sleep, as a kid... But it's good to see you still striving and fought off the disease" she smiled softly at him, "as for your family and corazon... They're doing great up there with the one they call 'god'... So be assured, I brought them there" she nodded and left by small light particles just like how the stars in the sky are...

"my family... And... Cora-San..." law sighs softly.

'but... Why is she here? Is (y/n) going to die?!' law thought immediately

'no. I shouldn't think of the worse... No' he sighed.

'whatever the case is... I won't let her die'

Timeskip about 6 months.

Law can't forget that time... A death goddess visiting (y/n)...

They arrived at an island, and as usual, (y/n) left on her own.

It's like as if everyday is a schedule, no, wait... It is.

Atleast to (y/n)...

To others, it was just boring, to her she's running a schedule she implemented on herself to keep herself 'straightened' on the right path...

Unlike her sibling who likes to laze around and panic when things are due.

She hates procrastinating... Sometimes.

This day, she wants to finish everything.

"why is (y/n)-San quite the over achiever?" shachi asked.

"people have reasons... Maybe she has, she just doesn't like sharing it" law said softly as he glared at (y/n) who was cautiously walking to the island's city/village.

(when there's a / in a sentence like 'he/she' you'd have to pick which one)

"but... What is her reason?"

"maybe just the feeling of being on top, maybe being overly confident, or.... Lack of self-confidence is something..." law explained.

"her? Nah... She won't be..." ikkaku mumbled.

"maybe, you don't know her, but sure as hell she knows you like a book she read a thousand times" law said making them think and realize he was right.

(y/n) knew them like an open book that she has read before, everything about them.

But, they don't know an inkling, other than her name and age, they don't know anything about her...

No family members known, no home island that they knew, not even favorite food or color, nothing!

They knew nothing about this woman... Which is quite sad considering how long she has been on that crew...

No one knew, hell... Does anyone even knew? Hell  even just her FULL NAME know?

They know her name is (y/n), yes, that much is true, but.... Her full name? No. They don't.

And now... That is a list added to ikkaku to bug her

Later on....

They were wandering around the forest only to see a small cottage.

It had smoke coming out from the chimney so there's someone inside.

They slowly but cautiously approached the house and instantly froze up when the door opened a woman walked out.

She had short pink hair, almost pale skin, blue eyes, and is wearing some cloak that covers her whole body.

(shoulders to ankles)

"I see you've arrived" her soft voice said as she looked at law, ikkaku, shachi, and penguin.

"you.... Us?" shachi asked, scared.

"of course.... I knew you'd be at this island... I knew you'd be walking into the woods, I knew..." she smiled scarily.

Silence filtered the now heavy air as she wheeze a laughter.

"calm down... I am not a witch, I'm a time seeker... I can see through the past and the present, right the wrong, and mostly.... Just work as one of those.... One of those people you see in a circus?" she hummed.

"those witch like people? The ones that tell you their future?"

"yes! That! I'm known as cormaine, but... You can call me Niki, as for my human name" she giggled.

"so... You're partly that and...?" shachi trailed

"I'm one of the time Gods." she said

"you're a God?"

"of course! I chose to live in the human realm since Celestia is getting overcrowded by people who said they can ascend into being a God and marches there.... It's noisy" Niki sighs, "also... There are lots of gods down here... So... Why not? Right?"

"Celestia... I read about that" law mumbled

"while searching for the death goddess on an ancient scroll? Of course you have" Niki mumbled.

Law just stood there

"come in, I won't turn you into frogs, don't worry"

"what?"

"well... Most people say 'I'm still a witch' and assume I'll turn them into a frog... So... Yeah, come in... I have golden flower tea ready" Niki offered

They just looked at each other then at law who seemed to be thinking.

"I'm guessing you want to say to.... Look into the past I presume?" Niki hummed.

Law sighs and just nodded.

"then come in, I'll show you what you want to be shown unto you" Niki smiled as they accepted her offer.